Now that warmer weather has arrived, we know you are looking for creative and fun ways to enjoy your outdoor space.
There are so many creative ideas shared at the Merry Monday party. Oh sure, we all know we can paint a flower pot but the many creative paint patterns and colors never cease to get me excited about updating my outdoor decor! I hope you find some inspiration from this weeks features. I know I want an outdoor kitchen and a topiary turtle!
This post contains affiliate links. Please see our Disclosure policy.
Welcome to Merry Monday Link Party #155
Build an Outdoor Kitchen~Refresh Restyle
Color coordinate your patio decor~Simply Designing
Add your own personal style~Knick of Time
Plant flowering shrubs and ground covers~Debbie Dabble
Make a Turtle Topiary by repurposing old hanging baskets~H2O Bungalow
Create a summer photo backdrop~Penny’s Vintage Home
Create your own matching decor~The Style Safari
Merry Monday Link Party #155 – Pinterest Follow Month
Meet the Merry Monday Link Party Hosts
- Erlene ⋅ My Pinterventures ⇒ Pinterest
- Kim ⋅ Made In A Day ⇒ Pinterest
- Amanda ⋅ The Kolb Corner ⇒ Pinterest
- Shirley ⋅ Intelligent Domestications ⇒ Pinterest
- Emily ⋅ Two Purple Couches ⇒ Pinterest
- Chelc ⋅ Inside The Fox Den ⇒ Pinterest
- Sara ⋅ Twelve on Main ⇒ Pinterest
- Marie ⋅ DIY Adulation ⇒ Pinterest
- Megan · C’mon Get Crafty ⇒ Pinterest
- Kimberly · A Wonderful Thought ⇒ Pinterest
Last week’s most popular post(s)
- A Farmhouse Outdoor Living Space Update in just a Few Minutes via Simply Designing (PIN IT)
- Farmhouse Window Box and Guest House Window Bed via Knick of Time (PIN IT)
- How to: Make a Vertical Herb Garden via Two Purple Couches (PIN IT)
To see more features, visit the other party hosts!
All features are pinned to the Merry Monday Link Party Board!
Now, let’s get to the party!
Help support the party & grab a button to display on your blog or party page!
Round-up themes for party #155
Each host will be choosing 8-10 posts from this week’s party for a themed feature round-up on next week’s Merry Monday party. What we’re looking for this week:
- Patio/outdoor projects & decor
- Landscaping Ideas
- Spring Ideas – crafts/recipes/home decor
- Graduation ideas/projects
- Father’s Day crafts, ideas, food
- Recipes – focus on summer cocktails & sangrias, summer fruit salads & salsas, and all things cold!
Now, show us your latest recipes, crafts, DIY projects, home decor ideas, home tips, and anything you created!
We party with these blogs.
More Features from Merry Monday
Latest posts by Shirley Wood (see all)
- Repurpose Mayonnaise Jars Into Pretty Craft Storage Containers - February 22, 2018
- 10 Restaurants Where The Locals Eat In Macon, Ga. - February 21, 2018
- Breakfast In Minutes Jimmy Dean Simple Scrambles® - February 20, 2018