Welcome to Merry Monday Link Party #145 where my features this week are 10 weeknight dinner ideas.
We’re looking for one new host! If you would like to help host this party, please sign-up HERE!
Quick-n-Hearty Chili Bowls @My Pinterventures
Chicken Tikki Masala @Strength & Sunshine
One Pot Sausage Spinach Pasta @The Kolb Corner
Shrimp Gumbo @Intelligent Domestications
Corned Beef and Cabbage Casserole with A Hash Brown Crust @Premeditated Leftovers
Chili Relleno Casserole with Tomatoes @Organized Island
Cajun Crawfish & Shrimp Macaroni & Cheese @Our Family World
Tomato Basil Chicken Skillet @My Suburban Kitchen
Chicken Fajita Bowls @A Dish of Daily Life
Crock Pot BBQ Cranberry Chicken Sliders @Flour On My Face
Meet the Merry Monday Link Party Hosts
- Erlene ⋅ My Pinterventures
- Kim ⋅ Made In A Day
- Amanda ⋅ The Kolb Corner
- Shirley ⋅ Intelligent Domestications
- Emily ⋅ Two Purple Couches
- Chelc ⋅ Inside The Fox Den
- Sara ⋅ Twelve on Main
- Marie ⋅ DIY Adulation
- Katie ⋅ The Organized Dream
It’s Twitter Follow Month! Although it isn’t required, we’d love for you to follow your Hosts on Twitter.
Thank you for sharing your wonderful posts each week. Here is last week’s most popular post.
To see more features, visit the other party hosts!
All features are pinned to the Merry Monday Link Party Board!
Now, let’s get to the party!
Help support the party & grab a button to display on your blog or party page!
Round-up themes for party #146
Each host will be choosing 8-10 posts from this week’s party for a themed feature round-up on next week’s Merry Monday party. What we’re looking for this week:
- Storage & organization ideas/solutions
- Cleaning tips – spring cleaning in general
- DIY projects – furniture makeovers, upcycled projects
- Spring Ideas – crafts/recipes/home decor
- Easter – foods, crafts, and DIY projects
- Recipes – Dips & waffle recipes
Now, show us your latest recipes, crafts, DIY projects, home decor ideas, home tips, and anything you created!
More Round Up Features from Merry Monday
Latest posts by Shirley Wood (see all)
- 12 Things To Know Before Visiting A Corn Maze Plus Our Big Georgia List - September 22, 2017
- Easy Classic Lasagna Recipe - September 21, 2017
- How To Cook Boiled Peanuts - September 20, 2017