Welcome to the Merry Monday Link Party #64
When does school start back in your area? My grandchildren go back on August 1. Is it just me or has the summer been slipping away too quickly? Are you following me on Instagram? I shared this fun video of a homemade slip-n-slide my grandchildren have been enjoying. It’s the simple things in life that mean the most, right! The grandson in the video is 15, tall and the slide ended a little too soon for him. It has since been extended by adding more black plastic sheeting.
- Summer is almost over and back-to-school season is here. We’re looking for great back-to-school crafts, tutorials, lunch ideas and more! We’ll be featuring helpful back to school posts on the party for the next two weeks.
- Welcome, our new guest host for the next two weeks, Stephanie at Casa Watkins.
- Holiday Ornament Swap! Sign-ups and info next month.
- Looking for guest bloggers! If you would like to help host the Merry Monday Link Party, please sign-up HERE!
- If you’re new to the party, please read the party rules/guidelines (it’s right before the party link-up).
- My Pinterventures l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+ l Bloglovin l SU
- Made In A Day l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+ l Bloglovin
- The Lady Prefers 2 Save l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+ l Bloglovin
- The Kolb Corner l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+ l Bloglovin
- Intelligent Domestications l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+ l SU
- Where The Smiles Have Been l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+ l Bloglovin
- Ash and Crafts l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+ l Youtube
- Inside the Fox Den l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+ l Youtube
- Some of This and That l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+ l Youtube
- C’mon Get Crafty l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+ l Bloglovin
- Olives-n-Okra l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+ l Bloglovin l SU
Welcome our Co-Host
Meet Stephanie at Casa Watkins, our Co-Host for the next two weeks.
Hola Amigos! Stephanie Watkins here! I am the Dominicana behind Casa Watkins. Before I became a wife and mom, I was first a big time crafter. I am so excited to share my diy crafts and decor with you all. My project gallery page has all my projects since Casa Watkins began. Adivina Que (Guess what)? Casa Watkins is not only a place for DIY projects and decor, but also a resource for bilingual homeschooling parents. Inparting my Latin heritage and Spanish language to my children is very important. Doing so is a bit of a struggle when you’re the only one who speaks Spanish in your home. It’s even harder when you can’t find teaching materials for toddlers in Spanish and English. So, I started making some of my own. Check them out on my Spanish Tot school page.
BACK TO SCHOOL FEATURES
Back to school is just around the corner and many of us are already looking for ways to prepare for the start of the school year. Here are a few posts shared on the Merry Monday Link Party#63 that will help you save money, be more organized, make memories, and treat your fellow moms.
PRINTABLE BACK-TO-SCHOOL CHECKLIST – AND SHOES! @Carrie Elle (PIN IT)
7 Tips to Save on Back to School Shopping @Frugally Blonde (PIN IT)
Getting Ready for Back to School @Crafty Allie (PIN IT)
9 Places to Purchase Brand Name Clothes for Pennies @The Coconut Head’s Survival Guide (PIN IT)
Backpack Gift Boxes @Crafting in the Rain (PIN IT)
How to Save on School Supplies @Frugal Ginger (PIN IT)
Back to School: Free Downloadable @Grinning Like An Idiot (PIN IT)
5 Easy Ways to Save on School Supplies @Savings Sarah (PIN IT)
Lunch Box Must Haves @Life Love and Thyme (PIN IT)
15 Fun School Lunch Ideas @The Organized Dream (PIN IT)
*Visit the other hosts to see if you were featured!*
Help grow this party by displaying this button on your sidebar or party page!
If you were featured, grab a STAR button and place it on your blog!
***Please make it easy for us to share your posts on social media by installing share buttons to your blog site. Your post might not be shared if social share buttons aren’t installed.***
Let’s get the Merry Monday party started!
Latest posts by Shirley Wood (see all)
- Chocolate Caramel Pecan Bar Cookies - November 15, 2019
- Tween & Teen Christmas Activities - November 15, 2019
- Make This Red & White Pom Pom Mini Wreath Ornament - November 14, 2019