Welcome to the Merry Monday Link Party #58
I don’t mean to sound like a broken record, but where did last week go? I tagged along on my hubby’s business trip to Oklahoma City and the week just vanished. We had the opportunity to visit the OKC National Memorial & Museum which cannot be done with a dry eye. We also made a fun stop on our Hot Dog Tour which I plan to share soon.
- We need more Father’s Day craft tutorials! Link-up to The Spring & Summer Craft Blog Hop 4 and be seen on 12 blogs! This hop will run from May 26th – June 20th. We’re challenging you to create a craft project that reflects a general spring or summer theme, Father’s Day, or Fourth of July.
- Please join us in welcoming Kat of Confessions of the Perfect Mom as our Guest Host for the next two weeks!
- My Pinterventures l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+ l Bloglovin l SU
- Craving Some Creativity l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l G+ l Bloglovin
- The Lady Prefers 2 Save l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+ l Bloglovin
- The Kolb Corner l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+ l Bloglovin
- Intelligent Domestications l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+ l SU
- Where The Smiles Have Been l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+ l Bloglovin
- Ash and Crafts l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+ l Youtube
- Inside the Fox Den l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+ l Youtube
- Made In A Day l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+ l Bloglovin
Welcome our Co-Host
Meet Kat of Confessions of a Perfect Mom, our Co-Host for the next two weeks. Kat is a Stay at Home-Homeschooling Mom who started blogging as a “what is going on behind the behind the perfect mom face” look into our lives. Hence the title of the blog. Confessions of a Perfect Mom is all about ‘mostly makeup and fashion, but there is a mix of other stuff in there as well.’ Please welcome Kat by following her social media and stopping by her blog.
HOST FEATURE PICK(S)
*Visit the other hosts to see if you were featured!*
These taco’s are a nice twist on an old favorite. Nothing like a light meal in the summer heat!
Cranberry Bean & Pepper Tacos from Strength & Sunshine
I’m in a Red, White & Blue frame of mind! This party décor is so fun and different!
Red, White & Blue Cupcake Liner Trees by Little Miss Celebration
Help grow this party by displaying this button on your sidebar or party page!
If you were featured, grab a STAR button and place it on your blog!