Link up your Google+ profile and your Instagram profile to gain new followers. Follow others and they will follow you!
Switching it up this Week
Time to share your awesome content.
Use our party hashtag and let’s party!
This week we have something different.
Instead of a Party Hashtag Feature,
we’re adding an Instagram Hop.
It’s only for this week, so add your Instagram link below our regular G+ link up, and let’s get hopping.
The Party Hashtag Feature will be back next week, so don’t forget to share your posts.
Link up AND use our party hashtag for your chance to be next week’s feature.
All weekly features are randomly chosen using Random.org.
Send an email to 2justByou(AT)gmail(DOT)com with “G+ Hop Co-Host” in the subject line and include your blog and G+ links for consideration. We’d love to have you!
1. You MUST add your hosts and co-hosts to one of your circles before linking up.
2. Link up your personal Google+ profile, blog or business G+ pages but NOT your blog URL.
3. Share ONE post ONLY – (new or old) on G+ and use the hashtag #GrowingCirclesHop.
4. Connect with others by clicking on your #growingcircleshop hashtag. Engage with at least 2-3 others by a Share, +1 or Comment.
5. Add new friends to your circles.
6. Grab a button for your blog, if you’d like. Help us spread the word so we can keep trending on Google Plus each week! (You can edit size to fit your blog in the code).
Throughout the next 12 hours, check back on G+ and +1 posts with the hashtag #growingcircleshop.
The real participation comes with sharing a blog post to G+ using the party’s hashtag and engaging with others who are also sharing posts from this party. Interaction and engaging with others on G+ will bring you the most success!
You will notice some posts have a very large picture associated with their post and others have a tiny picture. To increase your chances of being shared, post a photo along with your post link and NOT the tiny one that gets posted automatically with the link. The bigger and more clear your photo, the better chance of it being shared because those are the posts that G+ users want to share with their followers.
Latest posts by Shirley Wood (see all)
- Chocolate Caramel Pecan Bar Cookies - November 15, 2019
- Tween & Teen Christmas Activities - November 15, 2019
- Make This Red & White Pom Pom Mini Wreath Ornament - November 14, 2019