Happy Thursday aka Friday Eve!
Let’s do some networking on G+ today!
Tell me what your favorite thing is about G+. My favorite things are how large the pictures and post can be, how easy the scroll is to maneuver and the extremely easy use of hashtags!
Time to share your awesome content.
Use our party hashtag and let’s party!
Check out this week’s Party Hashtag Feature.
Be sure to stop by Sinea’s G+ page and add to your circles!
(You can click the image above.)
Link up AND use our party hashtag for your chance to be next week’s feature.
All weekly features are randomly chosen using Random.org.
Send an email to 2justByou(AT)gmail(DOT)com with “G+ Hop Co-Host” in the subject line and include your blog and G+ links for consideration. We’d love to have you!
1. You MUST add your hosts and co-hosts to one of your circles before linking up.
2. Link up your personal Google+ profile, blog or business G+ pages but NOT your blog URL.
3. Share ONE post ONLY – (new or old) on G+ and use the hashtag #GrowingCirclesHop.
4. Connect with others by clicking on your #growingcircleshop hashtag. Engage with at least 2-3 others by a Share, +1 or Comment.
5. Add new friends to your circles.
6. Grab a button for your blog, if you’d like. Help us spread the word so we can keep trending on Google Plus each week! (You can edit size to fit your blog in the code).
Throughout the next 12 hours, check back on G+ and +1 posts with the hashtag #growingcircleshop.
The real participation comes with sharing a blog post to G+ using the party’s hashtag and engaging with others who are also sharing posts from this party. Interaction and engaging with others on G+ will bring you the most success!
You will notice some posts have a very large picture associated with their post and others have a tiny picture. To increase your chances of being shared, post a photo along with your post link and NOT the tiny one that gets posted automatically with the link. The bigger and more clear your photo, the better chance of it being shared because those are the posts that G+ users want to share with their followers.
Latest posts by Shirley Wood (see all)
- Ideas To Make Thanksgiving Fun For Kids & Merry Monday Link Up #181 - November 19, 2017
- Thanksgiving Pilgrim Creamer Bottle Kids Craft - November 19, 2017
- Sew Your Own Christmas Bell Ornament - November 16, 2017