I was quite excited when contacted by a representative from Firmoo to do a Firmoo Eyeglasses Review for you! My husband and I both wear glasses so we are of course interested in trying a product which suits our needs and fits our budget at the same time!
While I was provided with one free pair of prescription glasses from Firmoo, the opinion here is my own.
Easy online ordering
The online ordering process is not difficult at all. There are some things you will need to know before ordering prescription eyeglasses online. Firmoo walks you gracefully through this process on their How to order page.
- If you are ordering prescription glasses, have your prescription handy. Don’t worry about how to read the prescription, they have that covered in their ordering process.
- A ruler for measuring
- A friend to read the ruler.
A friend with a ruler is all you need to get your PD (Pupillary Distance). They use a little gadget at the local eyeglass store for this step in the process but a ruler will do the trick. My husband did my measurement. When my glasses arrived, they fit perfectly.
Try them on
You will be able to upload a photo so that you can ‘try on’ the glasses. The above photo is a screenshot of my try on page. What do you think? Should I get that pair? Look at the price, so affordable!
After you pick out your glasses, you simply complete the order process as with any online purchase. My glasses arrived in less than a week from the time I placed my order. They were well packaged and came with everything you see in the first picture at the top of this page; glasses, glass case, lens cloth, carrying bag and a small screwdriver.
I am very satisfied with my Firmoo glasses as well as the customer service I received
Thanks for sharing this review on Twitter!
Latest posts by Shirley Wood (see all)
- 7 Ways To Enjoy Your Outdoor Space & Merry Monday Link Party #155 - May 21, 2017
- 10 Decadent Chocolate Dessert Ideas & Merry Monday #154 - May 14, 2017
- Simple Chopped Steak with Mushroom Gravy - May 10, 2017