Welcome to Home Matters Linky Party #19!!
The weekly Home Matters Linky Party is a great place to come, share your blog posts, and make new friends.
I have opened my Linky Party Board for contributors. Follow along and email me at email@example.com to be added.
It’s the First Home Matters Linky Party of 2015!
We hope you had a wonderful holiday season, and we are so excited about the New Year–a fresh new start with a multitude of possibilities. And speaking of fresh starts, we want to kick off the first party of the year by unveiling our fresh new look.
May I have a drum roll, please…
- You will notice that WE HAVE A NEW HASHTAG! We have registered #HomeMattersParty and we thank you in advance for using it to share our party. This will help people find our party and thereby bring more traffic to everyone’s blogs.
- The party hours have not changed–the Door is Open Friday through Monday EST.
Shirley at Intelligent Domestications:
Shirley is a Stay At Home Wife who blogs about Home and Garden. She loves working in her flower beds, watching nature from her front porch, and sharing food and fun. Facebook/ Twitter/ Pinterest/ Instagram/ BlogLovin’/ Google+/ Hometalk/ StumbleUpon
Lorelai at Life With Lorelai
Kristen at The Road to Domestication:
Super Shirley saves the day! … and your pocketbook, with her
Ring in the New Year with Lorelai’s Gratitude, Promise & Memories
Love is in the air with Kristen and her
Bonnie at Our Secondhand House:
Take a look at Bonnie’s January Craft Challenge entry–the Soda Bottle Pencil Holder.
And now, onto…
We had a terrific turn-out for our last party of 2014, which was just prior to the Christmas holiday. Each week, we are amazed at the creativity, brilliance, and talent that our party goers share. This week’s features include a nifty storage idea, a relaxing DIY home remedy, and some yummy looking recipes. Do enjoy…
Hide Your Files from Rebekah @ Charming Imperfections
Missionary Dates Balls from Joy @ Joy Love Food
DIY Microwavable Rice Heating Pad from Christie @ Sparkles of Sunshine
Peanut Butter & Jelly Mug Cake from Heather @ Girl Gone Mom
Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Skillet Cookie from Chrystal @ YUMeating
Thank you to all who linked up at our last party. We look forward to seeing what you will be sharing with us this week!
Remember that every feature is shared on all Hosts’ and Co-Host’s blogs, as well as on the Home Matters Linky Party Pinterest Board! Don’t forget to follow…
If you were featured this week, Please Grab our NEW Featured Button to display proudly on your blog post, featured page, or sidebar! Share the joy…
Are you ready to Party?
The Door is Open Friday through Monday EST.
We at Home Matters love meeting new people and discovering new blogs. Help us grow this party by sharing a link on your post or grabbing our party button for your sidebar or party page.
Stop by and visit as many other bloggers as you can. Leave them a message, and share their talents on social media. Be sure to use our Registered Hashtag…
Home Matters Linky Party Guidelines:
- Follow each host on at least one form of social media. Tag the follow with #HomeMattersParty.
- Add up to 3 posts per linky party.
- By joining the Home Matters Linky Party you are giving permission for all hosts and co-hosts to use and share any part of your post, including pictures, for party promotion, as featured posts, in party photo collages, on blogs and across social media, etc. All credits will be given to the original source. Also, you will receive a weekly email reminder regarding the new week’s Home Matters Linky Party.
- NOTE: Please be respectful and family appropriate when linking and commenting.
- We ask that you do not add other Linky Parties, Blog Hops, or Giveaways.
- Please share the Home Matters Linky Party on your blog and social media, and be sure to use the hashtag: #HomeMattersParty
Thank you for joining in the excitement at the Home Matters Linky Party. We hope you enjoy it as much as we do. We look forward to chatting with you in the comments.
Don’t have a blog, but want to Remember to Party With Us each week?
Forgot to leave your email while linking up your post?
You can still sign up for our Email Party Reminders. Click below for a form…
Latest posts by Shirley Wood (see all)
- Shrimp Gumbo Recipe - February 27, 2017
- Merry Monday #143 and 10 Plus Family Friendly Beverage Crafts Decor & Recipes - February 26, 2017
- Menu Plan #45 Ground Beef Recipes - February 25, 2017