I didn’t learn to sew until I was 50 something! It took me 3 days to learn to thread my sewing machine, I am a slow learner! Now, I love shopping in the fabric store (Can I get a witness?) and coming up with sewing projects especially when repurposing or upcycling!
You Tube is my friend for easy to follow tutorials. I save those which are the most helpful to me. Follow my You Tube channel for easy How To videos.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
- DIY Double Door Dog House
- Our Budget Friendly Porch Makeover Reveal
- How To Build A Clothesline
- Porch Makeover Project: DIY Tea Cup Sconce Planter
- DIY Solar Chandelier
- DIY Bookmarks and Repurposing Old Books
- An Old Lantern Repurposed Into Solar Lighting
- 5 Common Household Items Repurposed
- Repurpose Milk Jugs & 2 Liter Bottles for Winter Seed Sowing
- 31 Clever New Uses For Ordinary Household Items
- Easy Method To Make Ivory Soap Powder for Homemade Laundry Detergent and 3 Ingredient Detergent Recipe
- Scarecrow Candy Corn Centerpiece
- DIY Ruffled Bandana Halter Top
- Faux Peat Pots for Indoor Seed Starting
- A Lesson Plan For Teaching Children to Grow Food From Seed
Follow my Sewing board on Pinterest for great project ideas!
Latest posts by Shirley Wood (see all)
- Christmas Magic Cookie Bars - December 12, 2018
- Christmas Tree Decorated With Ribbons And Bows - December 10, 2018
- Christmas All Through The House Ideas (Merry Monday 233) - December 9, 2018