February Meal Plan Week 2
The Week 2 February meal plan is loaded with delicious dishes and easy recipes. A grocery list for entrees is included.
In the February meal plan week two we cook breakfast for supper, enjoy the best ever BBQ Wings for Super Bowl, chow down on an easy Crabmeat Stew recipe, make a tasty Sausage & Tortellini skillet meal, make baked chicken tenders for an easy weeknight dinner, learn to use an Asian salad kit for a copycat Zaxbys Asian chopped salad with chicken tenders and last but not least make a simple restaurant style Chicken Marsala.
This article contains affiliate links. Please see our Disclosure Policy.
About the meal plan
- This meal plan will serve 4. Some recipes will serve more than four depending on your portion sizes.
- It’s a meal plan for one week of dinner ideas.
- Some recipes are intended to create premeditated leftovers, like casseroles or large pots of soup. This saves on the budget.
- It is understood that you have common ingredients in your pantry such as salt and pepper so those are not included in the ingredient lists.
- Some recipes will call for ingredients that can be used in multiple recipes for the week. Such as a head of lettuce can be used to make side salads with a small amount also portioned for tacos. A bag of carrots can be used for multiple dishes in one week to avoid waste.
- There are 7 dinner ideas each week, in no particular order.
- Scroll down for the recipe links.
- Subscribe to my Newsletter to have these meal plans delivered to your inbox.
- Follow my Facebook page for lots of recipes shared daily.
Weeknight Dinner Ideas
All recipes are linked at the bottom of this article. Side dish suggestions are not required, cook your favorite family sides. The grocery list for each entree includes what is required for that recipe.
More Meal Plans for winter
- February Meal Plan Week 1
- January Week 1 Meal Plan
- January Week 2 Meal Plan
- January Meal Plan Week 3
- Week 4 January Meal Plan
- January Meal Plan Week 5
Special Days in February
- Super Bowl is Sunday, February 12 (Game day food)
- Valentine’s Day is February 14. (See these Valentine’s ideas)
- Random Acts of Kindness Day is February 17
- Presidents Day is February 20
- Mardi Gras is Tuesday, February 21 (See my Mardi Gras ideas)
- Ash Wednesday is February 22
February Meal Plan Week 2
1. Crescent Roll and Sausage Breakfast Casserole
This breakfast casserole begins the night before so the flavors marinate for a delicious and filling meal. This recipe is perfect for breakfast, brunch and dinner. You will want to save this recipe for special occasions like Mother’s Day brunch and Christmas morning.
Fresh fruit of your choice. If you can buy fresh peaches, these Cinnamon Baked Peaches are the perfect side dish.
- 1 lb. ground sausage
- 1 8oz. pkg. Crescent Rolls
- 6 Large eggs
- 8 oz. shredded sharp cheese
- 1/2 Cup Half-n-half
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
2. 3 Ingredients Easy Crockpot BBQ Chicken Wings
Pair a bag of frozen chicken wings with some Sweet Baby Ray’s BBQ sauce and one secret ingredient and you have the best every BBQ Chicken wings recipe.
Also see these, Lemon Pepper Wings Slow Cooker recipe.
Oven Baked French Fries, Homemade Creamy Cole Slaw, BBQ Baked Beans, and this Cucumber, Tomato & Feta Salad.
- 12-16 (about 3 lbs.) frozen chicken wings do not thaw
- 1 can Coke
- 1 Cup BBQ Sauce we use Sweet Baby Ray’s
3. Homemade Crabmeat Stew
A good crab stew recipe might be hard to find. Crabmeat stew is a delicious and hearty one-pot meal. This easy crab stew recipe is ready to eat in under one hour.
Oyster crackers are the best to serve with Crab stew. You may also enjoy these homemade cornbread croutons in your stew. Begin your dinner this evening with a simple side salad from the grocery produce department and your favorite dressing.
- 2 cans cream of potato soup
- 2 cans cream of celery soup
- 3-4 cans 6 oz. can of crabmeat, drained
- 2 Tbsp. Old Bay Seasoning
- 1 medium onion chopped optional
- 1/2 stick of butter or margarine
- 4-6 cups of milk
4. Italian Sausage & Tortellini Skillet Meal
This Italian Sausage and Tortellini Skillet meal has a lot going for it besides being easy to prepare. It is ready in 30 minutes and is almost a one-dish dinner.
This is a meal that doesn’t really need a side dish other than your choice of bread.
- 1 package of Sweet Italian Sausage
- 2 (9 oz.) pkg. stuffed Tortellini (I used Buitoni Mushroom Agnolotti)
- 1 (15 oz.) jar Alfredo pasta sauce (I used Four Cheese)
- 1/2 bag frozen peas and carrots
5. Cheez-It Crusted Baked Chicken Tenders
Boneless skinless chicken tenderloins coated in crushed flavorful crackers are baked and ready to eat in about 30 minutes. A quick and easy-baked chicken tenders recipe.
Make this Crockpot Macaroni and Cheese to go with your chicken tenders. If you made the homemade cole slaw this week, be sure to save for this meal too.
- 6 to 8 chicken tenderloins
- 1 tsp. sage
- 2 Cups Crushed Cheez-Its crackers, in the flavor of your choice
- 1 tsp. onion powder
- 1 Tbsp. Chili powder
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- Salt and Pepper to taste
6. Asian Chopped Salad with Chicken
If you love Zaxby’s Oriental salad, you will enjoy this Asian chopped salad with chicken tenders you can make at home. A lighter side weeknight dinner that is ready to eat in under 30 minutes.
This is a nice hearty salad and quite filling. No side dishes are needed. Treat yourself to dessert.
- 1 Seedless Cucumber
- 1 pkg. Asian Chopped Salad Kit (with Wonton strips, almonds, and Sesame Dressing included)
- 1 lb. chicken tenders from grocery deli (cold)
- 1/2 Cup Yum Yum Sauce, like this
7. Easy Chicken Marsala Recipe
Make this easy recipe for a restaurant-quality Chicken Marsala dish at home. It cooks on the stovetop in under an hour using only one pan. The creamy mushroom sauce made from scratch is lip-licking delicious.
Homemade mashed potatoes are perfect for enjoying the marsala sauce. Pecan Glazed Green Beans or Roasted Brussel Sprouts are good green vegetable choices.
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts or thighs
- 1 Cup sliced mushrooms
- 3 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- ½ cup all-purpose flour
- 12 oz. bottle of Marsala cooking wine
Scroll down for all of this week’s recipe links.
February Meal Plan Recipes Week 2
- Crescent Roll & Sausage Breakfast Casserole recipe
- 3 Ingredient Crockpot BBQ Wings recipe
- Crabmeat Stew recipe
- Italian Sausage & Tortellini Skillet recipe
- Cheeze-It Crust Baked Chicken Tenders recipe
- Asian Chopped Salad with Chicken recipe
- Easy Chicken Marsala recipe
Got tips others can use? Questions? I love hearing from you. Please scroll down and leave a comment.
Valentine’s Dessert Recipes
Cherry Cheesecake No Bake Dessert is a fun dessert recipe you can serve in a Mason jar.
Strawberries will be on sale this week because of Valentine’s. Make this Chocolate Covered Strawberries Easy Recipe.
Red Velvet Cinnamon Rolls With Cream Cheese Icing. These delicious red velvet cinnamon rolls are made from scratch and are totally worth the extra effort.
Soft and Chewy Strawberry Cake Mix Cookies. Only 5 ingredients in this quick and easy cake mix cookie recipe.
Easy Oreo Truffles recipe. This simple 3 ingredient recipe for Oreo Truffles is a no-bake dessert that can be decorated for all special occasions or holidays.
Chocolate Pound Cake easy recipe. Chocolate desserts are the answer to a whole lot of life’s problems. It may not solve the problem but it at least helps you feel a little bit better.