Spring Craft Blog Hop 2015
We are getting in touch with our crafty side for the Spring Craft Blog Hop 2015!
Welcome to the first spring craft blog hop challenge for the spring season! We’re challenging you to create and share a Valentine’s Day, President’s Day, or Mardi Gras craft tutorial. This hop will run from January 20 – February 17 and you can share your creations in the link-up at the bottom of the post.
Meet all 18 hosts!
*Please follow your hosts on at least one or more social media platforms of your choice. Let us know you’re following from #SCBH2015*
- Erlene @My Pinterventures Pinterest/Twitter/Instagram/FB/G+
- Lou Lou Girls @Lou Lou Girls Pinterest/Twitter/Instagram/FB/G+
- Sarah @Creative Ramblings Pinterest/Twitter/Instagram/FB/G+
- Rachel @Craving Some Creativity Pinterest/Twitter/FB/G+
- Shirley @Intelligent Domestications Pinterest/Twitter/Instagram/FB/G+
- Julia @Happy House and Home Pinterest/Twitter/FB/G+
- Amanda @The Kolb Corner Pinterest/Twitter/Instagram/FB/G+
- Misty @The Lady Prefers 2 Save Pinterest/Twitter/FB/G+
- Emily @Our House Now A Home Pinterest/Twitter/FB/G+
- Shana @Technotini Pinterest/Twitter/Instagram/FB
- Sahana @Vilkapah Pinterest/Twitter/Instagram/FB/G+
- Jessica @Designer’s Sweet Spot Pinterest/Twitter/FB/G+
- Theresa @Beauteeful Living Pinterest/Twitter/FB
- Lauren @Mom Home Guide Pinterest/Twitter/FB/G+
- Jamie @Tiger Strypes Pinterest/Twitter/Instagram/FB/G+
- Beverly & Gloria @Across the Boulevard Pinterest/Twitter/FB/G+/G+
- Renee @Creative Mama Messy House Pinterest/Twitter/Instagram/FB/G+
- Marlys @This and That Pinterest/Twitter/Instagram/FB/G+
Grab a button and help us spread the word!
My first Spring Craft project is this DIY Valentine Rag Wreath
Are you looking for a quick, easy and cheap Valentine craft? You will love just how easy this DIY Valentine Rag Wreath is to make! It cost me under $8!
See the step by step easy instructions along with the cost breakdown HERE.
Spring Craft Blog Hop – Valentine’s Day, President’s Day, & Mardi Gras
- Link-up your craft or DIY tutorial that fit the themes of the Spring Craft Blog Hop. Links that do not fit the themes will be deleted.
- DO NOT link-up food or recipes.
- DO NOT link-up round-ups unless all the craft posts are yours.
- Link directly to your post and not your blog.
Show us what you’ve created and be seen on 18 blogs!
[Tweet “Spring Craft Blog Hop going on NOW! #linky #Valentinecrafts #SCBH2015”]
Fun party! Love that wreath 🙂 Thanks for hosting us!
Looks great! I love your rag wreath! I need to make a Valentine’s Day wreath!
That is adorable!! I so love that style. Pinning it to make one for my home when I get time! #SCBH2015
Looking forward to seeing all the creations!!
WOOWEEE!!!! I LOVE fun stuff!! Yaay!! Thanks for sharing! I’m am totally ready to paarrttaayyy!! 😉
What a fun party. I love decorating for the holidays. So, I’m excited to see the holiday decor crafts. 🙂
Life With Lorelai
This looks fun and easy! I’m glad i saw it!
ohhhh, thanks so much for the linkup. i’m adding my diy etched monogrammed champagne flutes 🙂
Thank you for all the inspiration! Your Valentine’s Day wreath is beautiful! I can’t wait to try something similar.
That wreath does look easy to make and is a great way or up-cycling!
This is such a fabulous idea! Although I will admit I’m really not crafty…Love the wreath though!
This is so much fun, Shirley! I know I’m going to find a ton of inspiration here!
I don’t know if I’m still half asleep, but at first I couldn’t find where to link up. 🙂 I need coffee – NOW!