Home Matters Linky Party #HomeMatters
Welcome to the Home Matters Link Party, networking for homemaking bloggers!
Every week (Wednesdays at 6:00am Eastern Time), you can link up your favorite posts with us for everyone to see. Please link up your matters of the home such as: home décor tips and tricks, DIY, homesteading, homeschooling, child rearing, frugal living, sustainability, organizational tips.
Here is a recap of what I’ve been up to this summer. We did a Makeover Project on our front porch which involved some smaller projects within the big project! It was a lot of fun!
New hand made pillows and chair cushions, a DIY Solar Chandelier (not visible), DIY Tea Cup Sconce Planter, Repurposed Antique Lantern, new flag pole with a solar light attached
Here are a few simple rules for this party:
1. Follow the hosts on at least one form of social media. You can tag that follow with #HomeMatters.
2. Link up to 3 posts per party. Please note that we (host & co-hosts) reserve the right to use any photo you have linked up to be featured at the next party, should it be chosen. All credits would be yours!
3. Please visit other links and share the love you seek.
How To Be Featured:
1. Follow all of the hosts on some form of social media.
2. Link back to this party in some way, in the posts you shared or Share our button on your sidebar or on your party page. If we love your awesome post and we can verify that you have done those things, you could potentially be a Featured Posts! Note: This is a family blog, so please be respectful when linking and commenting.
Kristen (The Road To Domestication)
Zan (Flourishing At Home)
Shirley (Intelligent Domestications)
Thanks for coming to the Home Matters Link Party and have fun linking up!
Your porch is gorgeous! You did a great job. Love the pillows! Excited to join your first party. Going back now to follow each of you! Thanks for hosting… Heather
Heather, thank you so much for joining the party! We are so happy to have everyone here for the first one. Now, on my way to check out your Christmas Cookie Swap. We used to host one every year. It was an amazing amount of fun!
Thanks for hosting! Following all you ladies through twitter now!!
Thanks for linking up with us Leilani! Glad to be able to share your beautiful posts at the party!
So excited about your new party, Shirley! I wish you all much success! If I didn’t have so many ‘irons in the fire’ I would have joined you all. But I’ll be linking up every week!
Thank you for linking up that adorable Lampshade project, Alli. It is very unique!