Your November meal plan will give you 30 days of weeknight dinner ideas and desserts too. I have included our Thanksgiving planning tips too.
My November meal plan also includes 31 Dinner ideas, 5 Desserts, 3 Breakfast Ideas, and 5 Snacks for game day and bonfires.
How to use our Meal Plans
Recipes are included
Almost all meals have the recipe attached. Print your favorite recipes and add them to your meal plan binder.
Free To Download or Print
Download the Mealplan to your desktop for quick reference. I recommend creating a Meal Plan folder on your desktop. Links to the recipes are included so you can grab them quickly.
Click the link to visit each recipe. You can see instructions, tips and print the recipe from there. Add the printed recipes to your meal plan binder and watch your binder grow. Pretty soon you will have a nice collection of your own cookbook for dinner ideas, desserts, snacks, and appetizers your family enjoys.
Save to Pinterest
Pin the Meal Plan to your Pinterest for future reference. That helps both you and me. Pins help my blog and I appreciate you sharing.
Follow my Meal Plan Board on Pinterest for more Meal Planning ideas year-round and for special occasions.
Make your own Meal Plan Board on Pinterest to save these ideas for quick reference.
Make a Meal Plan Binder
Hang onto your printed recipes and create a binder with them as you build a year of meal plans to make your life in the kitchen easier.
You will always want to add more recipes as you come across good ones for your family. Your meal plan binder will become your secret weapon to managing your grocery budget and making grocery shopping easier.
November Meal Plan Weeknight Meal Ideas
- Crockpot Beef Tips and Gravy–serve with rice or mashed potatoes
- Crockpot BBQ Chicken Wings– great football food
- Crockpot Black Bean Chili–can be made on stovetop too
- Crockpot Maple Beans & Franks–good weekend food
- Crockpot Pierogi and Meatballs Alfredo–quick, easy and cheap meal
- Crockpot Ranch Chicken Sliders–super easy sandwich meat
- Grilled Peanut Butter and Jelly Sandwich–pair with soup
- Rotisserie Chicken and Brie Sandwich–with chips, great Saturday meal
- Chicken Fajita Wraps with Cilantro Lime sauce–serve in Romaine leaves for low carb version
- Chicken and Dumplings–almost from scratch, enjoy my time saving trick
- Homemade Vegetable soup with ground beef–with sandwiches one day and cornbread the next for two days of meals
- Country Style 15 Bean Soup–a hearty meal, serve a crunchy bread from the Deli as a side
- 3 Ingredient Meatballs–football or game day food
- Baked Chicken Leg Quarters–serve with Green beans and Mashed Potatoes
- Baked Lemon Pepper Talapia with California vegetables
- Beef & Bean Burritos–a nice Taco Tuesday option cooking from scratch using dried Pinto beans
- Fried Salmon Patties– we enjoy these with rice and green beans or peas
- Cheesy Sausage Pasta Casserole– a side salad and bread complete this meal, leftovers are great
- Chicken Parmigiana made from scratch-totally worth the extra effort, restaurant quality meal
- Homemade 3 Meat Pizza–get the kids involved with making pizzas for supper
- Lemon Pepper Oven Roasted Chicken and Potatoes–perfect Sunday dinner
- Low Country Boil–y’all this is a great one pot meal for entertaining friends and family
- Roasted Maple Drenched Apple Pork Loin–a great apple season pairing of pork and apples
- Skillet Cabbage, Rice & Sausage One Dish Dinner–leftovers are just as good the next day
- Asian Chopped Salad–turn a produce salad kit into a complete meal
- Meatless Taco Salad-another Taco Tuesday meal and see our homemade edible Taco salad bowls
- Chicken and Cheese Eggs Skillet–a good breakfast for supper recipe
- Turkey Pot Pie–use up that leftover Thanksgiving turkey
- Thanksgiving leftovers
Pumpkin Streusel Coffee Cake, Slow Cooker recipe
Biscuit Donuts– a fun weekend treat
Chocolate Pound Cake–Bundt cake with homemade chocolate fudge drizzle
Classic Watergate Salad– one of the most popular Thanksgiving desserts ever
Caramel Iced Apple Cinnamon Rolls–one of my quick and easy cheat recipes
Crescent Roll Sausage Breakfast Casserole–this is the best breakfast casserole ever
Banana Bread–made from scratch, good for breakfast, dessert, or snacking
Amish Cinnamon Bread– starter recipe included, a nice gift from the kitchen
Snacks and Appetizers
It’s football and basketball season. It’s always basketball season, right! Plus it is fall bonfire season too!
Homegating menu and snack hacks for Football fans who party at home
How To Cook Boiled Peanuts– fun food for snacking around the Bonfire and for College game day
Pumpkin Spice Chex Mix–gotta have this for Fall snacking
Homemade Soft Pretzels–the quintessential football game day food
Air Fryer Mozzarella Cheese Sticks–delicious cheese sticks that are not deep-fried