Pro Wrestling entertainment is super popular and throwing a WWE Party can be the most fun with pun name foods to serve and colorful, exciting decorations. The props for photos and even the party favors will make this one party to talk about from now on.
Wrestling party decorations set a lively mood for any WWE wrestling party. We are not just talking about a kids wrestling birthday party here although those are quite popular. The audience at WWE events is packed with adults both male and female. If you have ever tuned into Monday night Raw or Smackdown, you know how exciting the action can be.
Grown folks like to make their own DIY Championship belts, like this one my hubby made, and take them to the live events. Kids love wearing luchador masks when they attend a live WWE match with their family. A luchador is a Mexican wrestler but they are not always masked. WWE Superstar Rey Mysterio is masked. We have included a printable coloring page with his mask in this list. If this is something the whole family enjoys doing make sure you use a budget template so you can always allocate enough money.
It doesn’t have to be complicated or expensive. Creative ideas like using pool noodles to craft a makeshift wrestling ring set an exciting atmosphere for your next WWE party.
When to Host A WWE Party
Wrestling fans of all ages enjoy a WWE Theme party for their birthday, especially the kids. Be sure to plan ahead for games and party favors to allow time to order them and allow for shipping.
Wrestlemania comes once a year, in the Spring. It’s the Super Bowl of wrestling and the best time to host a big WWE Party for your fans.
Party for these Pay Per View Events
Pay per view events happen much more often than they used to so you need to know the big one’s not to miss. Championship Titles can change hands at these Pay Per View events making them important to watch if you are a fan of WWE. You could plan a small party with pun name food around any of these. If I was going to throw in some fun table decorations too, I’d do it for Money in the Bank and Royal Rumble. The winner of Royal Rumble generally gets a title match at Wrestlemania.
Money in the Bank
TLC (Tables, Ladders, Chairs)
Grab a pen and paper and start making notes for how to plan your wrestling theme party now. Be sure to save your favorite ideas to Pinterest and follow our WWE Party Board right here.
Choose your decorations, pick the food with pun names you want to serve and plan a couple of games. Everyone will have a blast.
More Party Theme Ideas We Love
A black and white Skeleton Halloween Party loaded with not too spooky props and just a touch of glam. Meet Betty, our two headed hostess with the mostest.
Peanuts Great Pumpkin Halloween Party with 7 easy to make Halloween party food ideas.
Blue & Orange Football Birthday Party. Table decorations in team colors set the mood and it can be done with a trip to the Dollar store.
Cookies and Cocoa Christmas Party Ideas. You do not have to bake the cookies unless you just want to. This is a fun Christmas party idea for Christmas eve with family.
Fun and Creative Ways To Celebrate Easter
- Set an Easter Kids Table like this one with lots of fun and whimsical touches they will enjoy.
- 21 Easter Coloring Pages, free to print.
- Make these cute and whimsical Easter Egg Cups with Dollar Tree supplies to use on the Kids Easter Table.
- 15 Family Easter Traditions to start this year.
- Make Pastel Rainbow Deviled Eggs for a little Easter food fun. Everyone wants to eat these pretty eggs. Recipe included for Southern Deviled Eggs.
- DIY these Easter Bunny popping out of the grass Flower Pails for tabletop Easter Decor. They are a Dollar Tree craft that look expensive.
- Easter Sunday is always a busy day. Cook your Easter Ham in the Crockpot using this easy recipe for Brown Sugar & Pineapple Glazed Ham.
- Make Your Own Blue & White Moss Ball Mini Topiary tabletop decor. It’s an elegant looking Dollar Tree craft.
- Hang a fresh new Spring colors wreath on your front door like this DIY Monogram Spring Watering Can Wreath Another elegant Dollar Tree DIY.