Life Is Short, Eat Dessert First!
Create your own authentic Italian dinner experience at home with our easy recipe for Italian Butter.
Some folks call it Italian Olive Oil Dip for Bread, others call it Italian Butter. Either way once you learn to make it at home and see how easy it is, you’ll add this to your weeknight meal plans rotation from now on.
Don’t serve it too often though so you can keep your family believing you were in the kitchen for hours making them something delicious.
Serve Italian Butter and Bread with any of these meals:
We enjoy Italian Butter with sliced French bread when we treat ourselves to a romantic Date Night Italian dinner at home. My Date Night Menu is simple, easy and no fuss.
Treat your family to a high dollar meal at home for next to nothing. Make your own copycat Carrabba’s Italian Butter with just a few simple ingredients probably already in your pantry.
Grab these ingredients from the pantry:
Cracked Black Pepper
Olive Oil(I prefer Robust flavor)
Scroll all the way down for the easy printable recipe.
~~Share this recipe to Pinterest~~
- ½ tsp. oregano
- ½ tsp. basil
- ½ tsp. rosemary
- ¼ tsp. kosher salt
- ¼ tsp. fresh ground black pepper
- 1 large clove of garlic, crushed
- OPTIONAL: Pinch of Red Pepper Flakes
- 3-4 Tbsp. extra virgin olive oil, preferably Robust
- Mix all of the dry spices together in a bowl.
- Crush the garlic and add to the dry spices.
- Mix well to blend.
- Place about 2 Tbsp. of the mixture onto a small saucer.
- Pour the olive oil into the dry spices and swirl the saucer to blend the spices with the olive oil.
- Serve and enjoy!
Latest posts by Shirley Wood (see all)
- Easy Mardi Gras King Cake Recipe - February 19, 2019
- A Week of One Dish Dinner Ideas (Merry Monday 242) - February 17, 2019
- 2019 Spring and Summer Fairs & Festivals In Georgia - February 16, 2019