Are you always looking for quick and easy solutions to decorating around your home. These 5 DIY Home Decor Solutions are all practical answers you should save!
Welcome To Merry Monday Link Up 218
I am currently accepting Contributors to these two Pinterest Group Boards!!!
Please let me know in the comments (or email me at email@example.com) that you want to join along with which Board or both and be sure to Follow Intelligent Domestications on Pinterest for an Invitation.
Homemaking Tips & Tricks (DIY, Home Decor, Storage Solutions, Crafting, Remodeling, Household Cleaning tips & all things home and garden. No Recipes)
Join the matching Tailwind Tribe for our Homemaking Tips & Tricks Board.
Fall Frolics Food & Fun Pinterest Board (Fall crafts, Fall Decor, Pumpkins, Plaid, Halloween, Harvest, Fall Festivals, Corn Maze, Tree peeping, Thanksgiving and all things fall)
Join the matching Tailwind Tribe for our Fall Frolics Food & Fun Board.
It is always difficult to select Features for the party! You guys are so talented and I love stashing your ideas onto my Pinterest boards to use in my own home! That is why I want YOU to become contributors to my Group boards!
5 Quick DIY Home Decor Solutions Featured at Merry Monday!
Drapes are super expensive but they add so much charm to a room! Make your own and save big bucks! These gorgeous drapery panels are a no-sew project!
Quick & Easy No Sew Drapery Panels @The Happy Housie
Back To School always means a few adjustments around the house. This easy gallery wall is a great solution to where to display your budding artist handiwork!
How To Create A Colorful School Themed Mini Gallery Wall @Curly Crafty Mom
Are the shoes constantly piled up by the door? I love this solution! Simple and quick project with an industrial look! Pick your own colors to tailor the look for your home!
DIY Two Tier Hallway Shoe Rack @Crafty Lumberjacks
Okay, so this one isn’t all that quick but is IS easy! No measuring our math degree required to create this gorgeous plaid look! This tutorial is a must see, must save!
How To Paint A Plaid Pattern for Lazy Gals @Rain On A Tin Roof
Pinch Pleats can make simple drapery look expensive! You can do this trick with your current window treatments!
DIY Pinch Pleats with No Sewing @So Much Better With Age
Welcome to Merry Monday Link Party #218
- My Pinterventures l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+ l YT
- Made In A Day l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+
- Domestically Creative l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+
- Intelligent Domestications l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+
- Cookies Coffee and Crafts l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram
- Inside the Fox Den l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+
- Our Crafty Mom l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+
- DIY Adulation l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+
- A Wonderful Thought l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram
- Two Purple Couches l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+
Host Featured Posts
All features are pinned to the Merry Monday Link Party Board!
Help support the party & grab a button to display on your blog or party page!
Instructions: Select all code above, copy it and paste it inside your blog post as HTML
Themes for party #219
What we’re looking for this week for possible features next week:
- Recipes – desserts, back to school themed desserts, peach desserts, s’mores desserts, recipes with bacon, waffle recipes, easy weeknight meals, back to school lunch ideas, sandwich recipes, football party food, coffee recipes & recipes using coffee
- Home – back to school organization centers/homework stations, office tours, DIY home projects
- Occasions – Back to school tips
- Crafts & Activities – back to school crafts, football themed ideas