Find The Differences puzzles are one of my favorite fun things to do in the comic pages of the newspaper. So much so, I decided to make my own for the fun of it.
Scroll all the way to the bottom for the answers.
Making graphics is one of the fun aspects of being a blogger but usually that means making social media images and ads. Creating a brain teaser is not my norm but you may find these Find The Difference brain teasers from time to time on the blog because I had so much fun creating this one.
More Free Printable Fun
- Beach Scavenger Hunt for Vacation
- Christmas Lights Scavenger Hunt Game
- 12 Free Christmas Printables
- Thanksgiving Trivia Quiz
- Free Printable Valentines Day Cards
- Decipher The Canticles Christmas Song Game
- 50 States & Their Capitals (Road Trip Car Games)
We are a game loving family too! See these game ideas for your family fun!
- How To Make & Install A Ring and Hook Game
- 12 Hilarious Christmas Party Games
- Reindeer Antler Game
- Unwrap The Gift Wearing Gloves Game
- Christmas Party Games
Party anyone? Here’s the Food & Party Ideas you need for your next party!
- Peanuts Great Pumpkin Halloween Party (includes free printable invitations)
- Cookies and Cocoa Christmas Party
- Football Party Ideas
- WWE Theme Party
- WWE Pun Name Food List
- 7 Super Easy Halloween Party Food Ideas
- How To Make Football Character Cookies (no baking required)
- How To Make Charlie Brown Cookies (no baking required)
FIND THE DIFFERENCES ANSWERS
ANSWERS: Top of umbrella, Sunglasses on Towel, Book Bag has whale on it, Ball missing by book bag, Ball missing by umbrella,
Ball now by boogie board, Leg is missing, Shadow is smaller, Beach towel has sand on it, Flip Flops are different.
Latest posts by Shirley Wood (see all)
- Scarecrow Candy Corn Centerpiece - August 17, 2018
- Crescent Roll & Sausage Breakfast Casserole - August 14, 2018
- Hand Held Food Made From Scratch (Merry Monday 217) - August 12, 2018