It is the final week of the Craft Room Makeover Challenge and we are finally sharing our after pictures!
It’s Reveal Week!!
Visit my Crafts page to see what I’ve been making.
From January 3rd through January 31st, 12 Plus crafty bloggers will be sorting, organizing, cleaning, and decorating their craft spaces. Each of us has a very different craft space to tackle, so chances are you will find one similar to yours. Follow along, share you suggestions and tell how you are organizing your craft space too!
Visit the first four weeks of the craft room makeover for our progress photos and tips to wrangle in your after the holidays craftermath!
The magnetic knife strip fit perfectly under the shelf and is within my reach while I am working.
I love having my Two Tier tray right next to me with often used tools and supplies. I change the jars depending on which season I’m doing crafts for.
Scroll down for links to my Two Tier Spinning Tray and my Two Tier Pin Cushion. If you can’t go out, go up, right?!
The pegboard has been extremely helpful and I’m so glad we made it. The paint brushes, E6000 and markers are often used so having them within arms reach is great.
My well organized craft space makes me a happy girl. Now if I could just clear my calendar better so I could spend more time in this spot!
DIY Storage/Organization Ideas
- Jewelry Box Becomes Sewing Storage Box
- How To Make A Two Tier Pin Cushion for Your Sewing Room
- Two Tier Spinning Craft Storage Tray
- Washi Tape Dry Erase Calendar @Made In A Day
Craft Room Organization Supplies/Equipment
- 10 Drawer Organizer Cart
- Bankers Box 8 Compartment Sorter
- Craft Paint Storage Rack
- Storage Cube Organizer
Latest posts by Shirley Wood (see all)
- Make Your Own Mason Jar Ring Pumpkin Using Washi Tape - October 15, 2019
- Halloween Skeleton Tablescape - October 14, 2019
- Halloween Brownie Parfaits #HalloweenTreatsWeek - October 11, 2019