Welcome to the Merry Monday Link Up Party #165
I am back! I wish I could say we were on vacation last week but in fact we were moving about 30 miles away to a new home. Be sure to check back by this week as I begin to share the experience of moving after 20 years of marriage and 17 of those living in the same house. We are coming to grips with the fact that we may be hoarders!
Because I was out last week, I have no features this week but I cannot wait to get back to reading all of your wonderful projects, tutorials and recipes! Keep an eye out to see me share your posts to my Facebook page this week.
Let’s Party! Meet the Merry Monday Link Party Hosts!
It’s Instagram follow month and we would love if you followed us on Instagram. Let us know you’re from the party so we can follow back by commenting with #MerryMonday.
- My Pinterventures —> Instagram
- Made In A Day —> Instagram
- The Kolb Corner —>Instagram
- Intelligent Domestications —> Instagram
- Two Purple Couches —> Instagram
- Inside the Fox Den —> Instagram
- Twelve on Main —> Instagram
- DIY Adulation —> Instagram
- C’mon Get Crafty —> Instagram
- A Wonderful Thought –> Instagram
To see more features, visit the other party hosts!
All features are pinned to the Merry Monday Link Party Board!
Help support the party & grab a button to display on your blog or party page!
Round-up themes for party #165
Each host will be choosing 8-10 posts from this week’s party for a themed feature round-up on next week’s Merry Monday party. What we’re looking for this week:
- Farmhouse Decor
- Back to School Ideas
- Recipes – sandwich recipes, back to school lunch ideas, bacon recipes, s’more recipes
Now, show us your latest recipes, crafts, DIY projects, home decor ideas, home tips, and anything you created!
Latest posts by Shirley Wood (see all)
- How To Make A No Sew Ribbon Flag - July 17, 2018
- Merry Monday Link Up Party #213 - July 15, 2018
- Fairy Garden Mushrooms Made From Salt & Pepper Shakers - July 9, 2018