Merry Monday Link Party #140
We know how much bloggers love a good link party so we promise not to disappoint! We are now Featuring EVEN MORE of your posts!
I Love You Printable @Simply Designing
All You Need Is Love & Coffee @Organized Dream
Blunt “Not Your Average” Valentines @Tinselbox
Cute Owl Love Lunch Notes @The Country Chic Cottage
You Make My Heart “Pop” @Uncommon Designs
Printable Valentine’s Day Gift Boxes @Val Event Gal
Dinosaur Free Printable Kids Valentine Cards @Must Have Mom
Cactus Valentine Printable @Building Our Hive
Star Wars Valentine Party Printables @Juggling Act Mama
14 Days of love Affirmation Printable @Raising Fairies & Knights
Free Printable Valentine’s Day Cards @Intelligent Domestications
Round-up themes for party #141
Each host will be choosing 8-10 posts from the previous party for a themed feature round-up for the Merry Monday party. For next week’s party, we’re looking to feature:
- Storage ideas/solutions
- Cleaning tips
- DIY projects
- Spring Ideas – crafts/recipes/home decor
- Hot breakfast recipes
- Chocolate recipes
Meet the Merry Monday Link Party Hosts
- Erlene ⋅ My Pinterventures
- Emily ⋅ Two Purple Couches
- Kim ⋅ Made In A Day
- Lindsay ⋅ Crazy Organized
- Sara ⋅ Twelve on Main
- Amanda ⋅ The Kolb Corner
- Marie ⋅ DIY Adulation
- Katie ⋅ The Organized Dream
- Chelc ⋅ Inside The Fox Den
- Megan ⋅ C’mon Get Crafty
- Shirley ⋅ Intelligent Domestications
- Dee ⋅ Meatloaf and Melodrama
It’s Facebook Follow Week! Although it isn’t required, we’d love for you to follow your Hosts on Facebook. If you would like us to follow back, let us know you’re following from the party by using #MM so we can follow back!
- My Pinterventures —>Facebook
- Made In A Day —> Facebook
- The Kolb Corner —> Facebook
- Intelligent Domestications —> Facebook
- Inside the Fox Den —> Facebook
- C’mon Get Crafty —> Facebook
- The Organized Dream –> Facebook
- Crazy Organized —> Facebook
- Two Purple Couches —> Facebook
- DIY Adulation —> Facebook
- Meatloaf and Melodrama —> Facebook
- Twelve on Main —> Facebook
Thank you for sharing your wonderful posts each week. Here is last week’s most popular post.
To see more features, visit the other party hosts!
All features are pinned to the Merry Monday Link Party Board!
Now, let’s get to the party!
Help support the party & grab a button to display on your blog or party page!
Now, show us your latest recipes, crafts, DIY projects, home decor ideas, home tips, and anything you created!
Latest posts by Shirley Wood (see all)
- 10 Unique DIY Pumpkin Ideas & Merry Monday Link Up Party #172 - September 17, 2017
- Seven Super Easy Halloween Party Food Ideas - September 16, 2017
- How To Make Charlie Brown Cookies - September 13, 2017