Ready for Day 5 of the 12 Days of Christmas Ideas Series? Today we are sharing 12 DIY Christmas Card Displays thanks to Stephanie at The Tip Toe Fairy.
Twelve amazing bloggers have rounded up the best of the best in Christmas ideas to make your holiday season totally festive and fun.
Every day December 1-12th we will be sharing a new collection of Christmas Ideas rounded up from our best blogging friends around the web. That’s a total of 144 awesome Christmas Ideas to make your holiday season easier and more fun! Some of our topics include Decor, DIY, Organization, Food, Games and so much more. We don’t want to spoil the fun by telling you too much. We want you to be surprised! Now is the perfect time to subscribe so you’ll be the first to know!
Meet The Hostesses
It’s Day Five and we’re sharing
12 DIY Christmas Card Displays
- Tomato Cage Holiday Card Tree
- Framed Christmas Card Display
- Chicken Wire Holiday Card Display
- Ladder Christmas Card Display
- Rustic Pallet Christmas Card Display
- Christmas Card Display
- DIY Christmas Card Display
- Shutters Christmas Card Display
- Snowflake Christmas Card Display
- Quick & Easy Christmas Card Display
- Metal Ring Holiday Card Display
- Ribbon Card Display
Be sure to bookmark this blog and stop by tomorrow for 12 Favorite Christmas Traditions! We will have an exciting new collection of ideas every day now through December 12th!
Day One: 12 Hilarious Christmas Party Games
Day Four: 12 Christmas Tablescape Ideas
Day Five: Your are here
More from our site
Latest posts by Shirley Wood (see all)
- Chocolate Caramel Pecan Bar Cookies - November 15, 2019
- Tween & Teen Christmas Activities - November 15, 2019
- Make This Red & White Pom Pom Mini Wreath Ornament - November 14, 2019