Welcome to the Merry Monday Link Party #116
What we’ve been up to:
I actually slept through most of last week thanks to a nasty summer chest cold complete with the dreaded cough! I had no idea I could sleep so much! I’m still not running on all eight cylinders but I’m much better than I was.
Meet the hosts of the 2016 Merry Monday
It’s Pinterest Follow Week at Merry Monday! Although it isn’t required, we’d love for you to follow your us on Pinterest.
- My Pinterventures —>Pinterest
- Made In A Day —> Pinterest
- The Kolb Corner —> Pinterest
- Intelligent Domestications —> Pinterest
- Inside the Fox Den —> Pinterest
- C’mon Get Crafty —> Pinterest
- Olives-n-Okra –> Pinterest
- Crazy Organized —> Pinterest
- Two Purple Couches —> Pinterest
- DIY Adulation —> Pinterest
- Meatloaf and Melodrama —> Pinterest
- Twelve on Main —> Pinterest
Peaches and Cream Ice Pops @Cookie Dough and Oven Mitt (PIN IT)
- Erlene’s pick : Coastal Coasters From Drop Cloth @ Shoppe No.5 (PIN IT)
- Kim’s pick : Sewing Cabinet to Outdoor Bar @ Sweet Pea (PIN IT)
- Amanda’s pick : DIY Faux Brick Flower Vase @ The Cofran Home (PIN IT)
- Shirley’s pick : DIY Hose Stand @ Hello Farmhouse (PIN IT)
- Chelc’s pick : Ikea Hack Mid-Century Modern Kalax @ Hawthorn & Main (PIN IT)
- Megan’s pick : DIY Patio Table Plans @ H2O Bungalow (PIN IT)
- Sherry’s pick : Crochet Turban Chemo Cap @ Whistle & Ivy (PIN IT)
- Lindsay’s pick : First Day of School Mini Schultute @ Frog Prince Paperie (PIN IT)
- Emily’s pick : How to Make Glitter Letters @ Two Twenty One (PIN IT)
- Marie’s pick : Harry Potter Painted Mason Jar Pencil Holders @ Modern on Monticello (PIN IT)
- Dee’s pick : Steak Sandwiches w/Caramelized Onions & Provolone Cheese @ Cravings of a Lunatic (PIN IT)
- Sara’s pick : DIY Fringe Pillow @ The Cofran Home (PIN IT)
All features & host favorites are pinned to the Merry Monday Link Party Board!
Help grow this party by displaying this button on your sidebar or party page!
If you were featured, grab a STAR button and place it on your blog!
Party Rules – Please read!
Let’s get the Merry Monday Link Party #116 started!
Please only share posts that show us a tutorial, “how to” craft, or a useful/helpful tip. Something created by YOU!
More from our site
Latest posts by Shirley Wood (see all)
- Easy Classic Lasagna Recipe - September 21, 2017
- How To Cook Boiled Peanuts - September 20, 2017
- 10 Unique DIY Pumpkin Ideas & Merry Monday Link Up Party #172 - September 17, 2017