Welcome to the Merry Monday Link Party #114
Thanks so much for partying with us! I’m glad you’re here and I can’t wait to see what you’ve been up to!
What we’ve been up to…
Meet the hosts of the 2016 Merry Monday
It’s Facebook Follow Week at Merry Monday! Although it isn’t required, we’d love for you to follow your Host on Facebook. If you would like us to follow back, let us know you’re following from the party by using #MM so we can follow back!
- My Pinterventures —>Facebook
- Made In A Day —> Facebook
- The Kolb Corner —> Facebook
- Intelligent Domestications —> Facebook
- Inside the Fox Den —> Facebook
- C’mon Get Crafty —> Facebook
- Olives-n-Okra –> Facebook
- Crazy Organized —> Facebook
- Two Purple Couches —> Facebook
- DIY Adulation —> Facebook
- Meatloaf and Melodrama —> Facebook
- Twelve on Main —> Facebook
Piri Piri Chicken Salad Recipe @Life Loving (PIN IT)
- Emily’s Pick: Anthropologie Mirror Knock Off @Houseful of Handmade (PIN IT)
- Dee’s Pick: No Bake Cherry Limeade Cheesecakes @Cookie Dough and Oven Mitt (PIN IT)
- Sherry’s Pick: Carrot Orange Smoothie @Raia’s Recipes (PIN IT)
- Lindsay’s Pick: Raspberry Yogurt Popsicles @Sidewalk Shoes (PIN IT)
- Amanda’s Pick: Rustic DIY Cake Stand @Anderson+Grant (PIN IT)
- Shirley’s Pick: 5 Easy Money Saving Ways to Restore Thrift Store Clothing @Faith Filled Food for Moms (PIN IT)
- Marie’s Pick: DIY Clutch From A Table Runner @Sadie Seasongoods (PIN IT)
- Kim’s Pick: Peach and Blueberry Wine Slushies @Cooking with Carlee (PIN IT)
- Chelc’s Pick: Thrift Store Cloche Makeover @Anderson+Grant (PIN IT)
- Megan’s Pick: Dining Room Sideboard from Repurposed Antique Dresser @Anderson+Grant (PIN IT)
- Sara’s Pick: DIY Master Bedroom Closet Reveal @Making It In The Mountains (PIN IT)
- Erlene’s Pick: Henry’s Hard Orange Slushie @This Mama Loves (PIN IT)
All features & host favorites are pinned to the Merry Monday Link Party Board!
Help grow this party by displaying this button on your sidebar or party page!
If you were featured, grab a STAR button and place it on your blog!
Party Rules – Please read!
Let’s get the Merry Monday Link Party #114 started!
Please only share posts that show us a tutorial, “how to” craft, or a useful/helpful tip. Something created by YOU!
Subscribe to our weekly newsletter
More From Our Site
Latest posts by Shirley Wood (see all)
- How To Cook Boiled Peanuts - September 20, 2017
- 10 Unique DIY Pumpkin Ideas & Merry Monday Link Up Party #172 - September 17, 2017
- Seven Super Easy Halloween Party Food Ideas - September 16, 2017