Welcome to Week 8 of the Summer Family Fun Linky Party!
I’ve been busy with a few summer sewing projects. I’ve only been sewing for about a year so I’m always happy to complete anything. It’s important to find a way to hide all the flaws! You Tube has been my friend through the process!
Please join me along with 29 other amazing bloggers at the Summer Family Fun Linky Party!
June 17th through August 26th
Doors open Tuesday’s 8pm
Barb of A Life in Balance Mitzi of Written Reality Jen of Making Our Life Matter Candi of A Day in Candiland Steph of A Grande Life Laina of The Art of Living Fabulously Reesa of Momma Lew Bethany of The Southern Couture Paris of My Big Fat Happy Life Brenda of Schooling a Monkey Stefanie of Making of a Mom Katie of A Mother Thing Heather of Divas Run for Bling Stephanie of Stuck in Your Rut Laci of Sequins in the South Kristia of Family Balance Sheet Wendy of The Art Of “Why Not?” Nichole of Sweet October Angie of Joyful Journey Lux of About Life And Love Nikki of Tikkido Shirley of Intelligent Domestications Rhonda of MultiTaskingMaven Holly of While I’m Waiting… Lisa of Syncopated Mama Tina of Mom Is Forever Vicki of Five Spot Green Living Kim of Life in a House of Testosterone Liz of Motherhood Muse Sofia of FUN WITH A MESSAGE
PREVIOUSLY FEATURED POSTS FROM THE PARTY
- This free printable License Plate Bingo Travel Game will help to keep the children occupied and maybe the adults too on our next road trip! Thanks to Making of A Mom for sharing with us! PIN IT
- Beat the heat with this easy DIY indoor game. Thanks to Musings of An Average Mom for the quick tutorial using what you have on hand.
- Come on along as Robin as Redo It Yourself Inspirations shares a wonderful junkin trip with us. You will be watching for Saturday after you read this!
- What a fun addition to your Fairy Garden! This DIY Fairy Lantern is an easy summer project everyone will enjoy. Thanks to Chemistry Cachet for sharing with us. PIN IT
- 20 Fun & Budget-Friendly Summer Activities include some great ideas including links from Family Balance Sheet. PIN IT
- A Car Load of Fun New Car Games from Jori at Hunt & Host. PIN IT
Be the first at the Merry Monday party! Our newsletter comes out every Sunday night when the party goes live!
Latest posts by Shirley Wood (see all)
- DIY Pink Floral Centerpiece In A Clear Vase - May 24, 2018
- Free Summer Reading Programs - May 21, 2018
- DIY Outdoor Living Projects People Will Talk About (Merry Monday 205) - May 20, 2018