Welcome to the Merry Monday Link Party 67
Thank you so much for stopping by to party with us! We’re getting excited about the change in seasons coming soon!! It’s time for cooking those rib-sticking hearty meals! I can’t wait to see what you’re linking up!
We have a Giveaway going on right now!
- Summer is almost over and back-to-school season is here. We’re looking for great back-to-school crafts, tutorials, lunch ideas and more! We’ll be featuring helpful back to school posts on the party for the next two weeks.
- Welcome, our TWO new guest host for the next two weeks, Leanne at Urban Girl Bakes and Becca at Tulips & Orchids.
- Holiday Ornament Exchange is now open! Sign-up HERE.
- Bacon day is August 31st! Plan on sharing your bacon recipes on August 23rd to have a chance to be featured on the August 30th party!
- Host picks will now be featured on all host blogs! That means you’ll be seen on 11 blogs, plus any guest co-host’s blogs too.
- My Pinterventures l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+ l Bloglovin l SU
- Made In A Day l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest
l Instagram l G+ l Bloglovin
- The House Down The Lane l Facebook l Pinterest l Instagram l G+
- The Kolb Corner l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+ l Bloglovin
- Intelligent Domestications l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+ l SU
- Where The Smiles Have Been l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+ l Bloglovin
- Ash and Crafts l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+ l Youtube
- Inside the Fox Den l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+ l Youtube
- Some of This and That l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+ l Youtube
- C’mon Get Crafty l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+ l Bloglovin
- Olives-n-Okra l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+ l Bloglovin l SU
Welcome our Co-Host
Meet Leanne at Urban Girl Bakes, one of our new Co-Host for the next two weeks.
I’m Leanne, from Sweet Home Alabama! I’m a computer geek turned accountant and am also a wife to my wonderful Hubby and mom to my daughter…Lauren, dog…Ellie and cat…Sophie. I love to blog about recipes, share my blogging tips and I love to design blog templates!. I believe delicious, nutritious food can bring families together at the dinner table, help us live healthy lives and can even spark a conversation! Just the thought of a moist, sweet cupcake or a fresh baked loaf of bread can put a smile on anyone’s face!
Meet Becca at Tulips & Orchids, our second co-host for the next two weeks!
Hi, I’m Becca and I blog at Tulips & Orchids! I enjoy crafting, recipes, and all things children. I work as a nanny for 3 kids under the age of 2, and I have my Master’s in Social Work. I had Gastric Sleeve surgery in September of 2014 and have since lost over 100lbs. I aim to live a healthy lifestyle and I try to keep myself busy! I love to share my life, knowledge, and experiences at Tulips & Orchids – I hope you enjoy!
BACK TO SCHOOL FEATURES
Back to school is just around the corner and many of us are already looking for ways to prepare for the start of the school year. Here are a few posts shared on the Merry Monday Link Party#66 that will help you save money, be more organized, make memories, and treat your fellow moms.
- Back to School Ideas @Eat. Pray. Create (PIN IT)
- LEGO Facts Lunch Box Notes @Brain Power Boy (PIN IT)
- Back to School Blues: Helping Kids Conquer New School Year Fears @B is 4 (PIN IT)
- Cheap and Easy Ways to Commemorate the School Years @Munofore (PIN IT)
- How to Save Money on Text Books @Legally Southern (PIN IT)
- The Ultimate Back to School Guide – Everything. Seriously. @The Coconut Head’s Survival Guide (PIN IT)
- Apple Marshmallow Pops @Val Event Gal (PIN IT)
- Get Organized for Back to School @Amanda G. Whitaker (PIN IT)
- Yearly Back-to-School Shirt with Handprints for Every Grade! @Where The Smiles Have Been (PIN IT)
- Volunteer at Your Child’s School When You Have Little Time @The Resourceful Mama (PIN IT)
- Erlene’s pick – Homemade Wrinkle Release @Frugally Blonde (PIN IT)
- Kim’s pick – Peanut Butter Milkshake @Kleinworth & Co. (PIN IT)
- Tiffany’s pick – DIY Boxwood Wreath @Making It In The Mountains (PIN IT)
- Amanda’s pick – Parisian Flair on a Budget @Over The Apple Tree (PIN IT)
- Shirley’s pick – Loaded Pierogi @Cooking with Carlee (PIN IT)
- Christine’s pick – Quilling & Words @Wesens-Art (PIN IT)
- Ash’s pick – BLOG VACATION
- Chelc’s pick(s) – DIY Snowcone Syrup @Crafty Allie (PIN IT) How to Wear Chambray in Late Summer @Classy Yet Trendy (PIN IT)
- Jamie’s pick – Grilled Corn, Tomato and Arugula Salad with Feta @Three Kids and a Fish (PIN IT)
- Megan’s pick – A Nursey Reveal @Paint Speckled Pawprints (PIN IT)
- Sherry’s pick – LEGO Facts Lunch Box Notes @Brain Power Boy (PIN IT)
- Leanne’s pick – Texas Tacos @Together As Family (PIN IT)
- Becca’s pick – Sewing a Simple Sleep Mask @Sew Travel Inspired (PIN IT)
Help grow this party by displaying this button on your sidebar or party page!
If you were featured, grab a STAR button and place it on your blog!
***Please make it easy for us to share your posts on social media by installing share buttons to your blog site. Your post might not be shared if social share buttons aren’t installed.***
Be first to the party! The party reminder goes out when the party goes live.
Let’s get the Merry Monday party started!
Latest posts by Shirley Wood (see all)
- Free Summer Reading Programs - May 21, 2018
- DIY Outdoor Living Projects People Will Talk About (Merry Monday 205) - May 20, 2018
- Crockpot Lemon Pepper Wings - May 17, 2018