Welcome to the Merry Monday Link Party #65
I’ve been dealing with chronic laryngitis for a few weeks now. I know, let’s hear the jokes, my husband might just love it! He took the day off from work to take me to the ENT for my appointment this week. About 15 or so years ago, I had surgery to remove nodules from my vocal chords. They’re back, oh boy! The good news is, the Doc put me on some meds which have already helped me to not have laryngitis every single day! So YaY, I can talk again and am already feeling much better after only 4 days of meds!
- Summer is almost over and back-to-school season is here. We’re looking for great back-to-school crafts, tutorials, lunch ideas and more! We’ll be featuring helpful back to school posts on the party for the next two weeks.
- Welcome, our new guest host for the next two weeks, Kim at The Resourceful Mama.
- Holiday Ornament Swap! Sign-ups and info coming this month.
- Looking for guest bloggers! If you would like to help host the Merry Monday Link Party, please sign-up HERE! Will be contacting those that signed up soon!
- If you’re new to the party, please read the party rules/guidelines (it’s right before the party link-up).
- My Pinterventures l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+ l Bloglovin l SU
- Made In A Day l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+ l Bloglovin
- The Lady Prefers 2 Save l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+ l Bloglovin
- The Kolb Corner l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+ l Bloglovin
- Intelligent Domestications l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+ l SU
- Where The Smiles Have Been l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+ l Bloglovin
- Ash and Crafts l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+ l Youtube
- Inside the Fox Den l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+ l Youtube
- Some of This and That l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+ l Youtube
- C’mon Get Crafty l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+ l Bloglovin
- Olives-n-Okra l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+ l Bloglovin l SU
Welcome our Co-Host
Meet Kim at The Resourceful Mama, our Co-Host for the next two weeks.
The Resourceful Mama l Facebook l Pinterest l Twitter l Instagram l G+ Hi! I am so excited that you stopped by The Resourceful Mama. I am Kim, the mama behind The Resourceful Mama. I am a medical social worker turned SAHM to 3 wonderful kids. You will find a little bit of everything related to being a mom on The Resourceful Mama: parenting, kids crafts and activities, meal planning, and more.
BACK TO SCHOOL FEATURES
Back to school is just around the corner and many of us are already looking for ways to prepare for the start of the school year. Here are a few posts shared on the Merry Monday Link Party#64 that will help you save money, be more organized, make memories, and treat your fellow moms.
HOST FEATURE PICK(S)
*Visit the other hosts to see if you were featured!*
DIY Industrial Throw Blanket Ladder @Uncookie Cutter (PIN IT)
Help grow this party by displaying this button on your sidebar or party page!
If you were featured, grab a STAR button and place it on your blog!
Be the first one to the party! The newsletter reminder comes out on Sunday nights!
***Please make it easy for us to share your posts on social media by installing share buttons to your blog site. Your post might not be shared if social share buttons aren’t installed.***
Let’s get the Merry Monday party started!
- Vanilla Milkshake with Sprinkles Best Ever Summer Dessert - June 26, 2020
- Chicken Cordon Bleu Recipe - June 22, 2020
- 4th of July Party Ideas-Summer Food, Decor & Games - June 15, 2020