Welcome to Week 6 of the Summer Family Fun Linky Party!
Summer at my house
Please join me along with 29 other amazing bloggers at the Summer Family Fun Linky Party!
June 17th through August 26th
Doors open Tuesday’s 8pm
Barb of A Life in Balance Mitzi of Written Reality Jen of Making Our Life Matter Candi of A Day in Candiland Steph of A Grande Life Laina of The Art of Living Fabulously Reesa of Momma Lew Bethany of The Southern Couture Paris of My Big Fat Happy Life Brenda of Schooling a Monkey Stefanie of Making of a Mom Katie of A Mother Thing Heather of Divas Run for Bling Stephanie of Stuck in Your Rut Laci of Sequins in the South Kristia of Family Balance Sheet Wendy of The Art Of “Why Not?” Nichole of Sweet October Angie of Joyful Journey Lux of About Life And Love Nikki of Tikkido Shirley of Intelligent Domestications Rhonda of MultiTaskingMaven Holly of While I’m Waiting… Lisa of Syncopated Mama Tina of Mom Is Forever Vicki of Five Spot Green Living Kim of Life in a House of Testosterone Liz of Motherhood Muse Sofia of FUN WITH A MESSAGE
Beat the heat with this easy DIY indoor game. Thanks to Musings of An Average Mom for the quick tutorial using what you have on hand. Can we say upcycle! PREVIOUSLY FEATURED POSTS FROM THE PARTY
- Come on along as Robin as Redo It Yourself Inspirations shares a wonderful junkin trip with us. You will be watching for Saturday after you read this!
- What a fun addition to your Fairy Garden! This DIY Fairy Lantern is an easy summer project everyone will enjoy. Thanks to Chemistry Cachet for sharing with us. PIN IT
- 20 Fun & Budget-Friendly Summer Activities include some great ideas including links from Family Balance Sheet. PIN IT
Latest posts by Shirley Wood (see all)
- Make Your Own Mason Jar Ring Pumpkin Using Washi Tape - October 15, 2019
- Halloween Skeleton Tablescape - October 14, 2019
- Halloween Brownie Parfaits #HalloweenTreatsWeek - October 11, 2019