Welcome to the Merry Monday Link Party #59
What’s on your summer agenda? We tend to pack our summer schedules full beyond possibilities but we wouldn’t have it any other way, would we? My hubby and I have completed three projects, planting tomatoes, planting flowers and making an address sign to go out by the road. The address sign was a simple, easy project which you can find Here.
My What’s Happening in Middle Ga. and Beyond posts continue with lots of ideas for summer fun including some free options. Check back every other Thursday for the newest places and activities.
- Thank you to everyone that signed up to help host the Merry Monday Link Party. There were so many great blogs and we had a difficult time choosing, but we’re glad to introduce the 2 new hosts! That means your posts will be shared on 10 blogs! Our new hosts are Megan from C’mon Get Crafty and Jamie @Some of This and That.
- Please join us in welcoming Ashley of Forgetful Momma as our Guest Host for the next two weeks!
- We need more Father’s Day craft tutorials! Link-up to The Spring & Summer Craft Blog Hop 4 and be seen on 12 blogs! This hop will run from May 26th – June 20th. We’re challenging you to create a craft project that reflects a general spring or summer theme, Father’s Day, or Fourth of July.
Meet the hosts of Merry Monday
- My Pinterventures l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+ l Bloglovin l SU
- Made In A Day l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+ l Bloglovin
- The Lady Prefers 2 Save l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+ l Bloglovin
- The Kolb Corner l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+ l Bloglovin
- Intelligent Domestications l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+ l SU
- Where The Smiles Have Been l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+ l Bloglovin
- Ash and Crafts l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+ l Youtube
- Inside the Fox Den l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+ l Youtube
- Some of This and That l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+ l Youtube
- C’mon Get Crafty l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+ l Bloglovin
Welcome our Co-Host
Meet Ashley of Forgetful Momma, our Co-Host for the next two weeks.
Hi! I’m Ashley, mother of three, wife, blogger and web designer. We are Martimers (Nova Scotia) at heart living in the prairies of Saskatchewan.
Forgetful Momma is where I share the fun (and not so fun) things that we do together as a family. I share recipes we love, places we’ve been, and the fun stuff we’re always doing.
Small Acts of Kindness That Are Sure to Make Someone Smile! @Be The Fun Mom (PIN IT)
HOST FEATURE PICK(S)
*Visit the other hosts to see if you were featured!*
Help grow this party by displaying this button on your sidebar or party page!
If you were featured, grab a STAR button and place it on your blog!
***Please make it easy for us to share your posts on social media by installing share buttons to your blog site. Your post might not be shared if social share buttons aren’t installed.***
Don’t miss the Party! Sign up for our weekly newsletter for the party announcement every Sunday night.
Subscribe to our mailing list
Let’s get the Merry Monday party started!
Latest posts by Shirley Wood (see all)
- Chocolate Caramel Pecan Bar Cookies - November 15, 2019
- Tween & Teen Christmas Activities - November 15, 2019
- Make This Red & White Pom Pom Mini Wreath Ornament - November 14, 2019