Welcome to the Merry Monday Link Party #56
Bidding farewell to May is at the top of my to-do list! I’m not trying to wish my life away by any means! May was extremely busy this year. We went to two weddings, a funeral and also to help our daughter and son-in-law move. We traveled to Marietta, Ga., Pooler, Ga. and Monroe N.C., all in the month of May! Whew! My Mom’s only sibling passed away after a long and hard fought battle with cancer. Uncle Leon, 82, was a Korean war veteran. Because his funeral was full military honors, I wanted to learn about the flag folding ceremony. I’ve added a video to my You Tube Channel about the folding of the American flag, you can view it here. The gun salute and the playing of taps will give you chills but it’s the flag folding ceremony which touched me the most.
- We need your help! If you like our party, please hop over to 60 – The New 40 or Nanna’s Wisdom and visit the Wise Boost Party and vote for us! Thank you for your support!
- My Pinterventures l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+ l Bloglovin l SU
- Craving Some Creativity l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l G+ l Bloglovin
- The Lady Prefers 2 Save l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+ l Bloglovin
- The Kolb Corner l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+ l Bloglovin
- Intelligent Domestications l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+ l SU
- Where The Smiles Have Been l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+ l Bloglovin
- Ash and Crafts l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+ l Youtube
- Inside the Fox Den l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+ l Youtube
- Made In A Day l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+ l Bloglovin
See what the hosts have been up to this past week…
Most PopularThe Ultimate Pegboard Guide and Why EVERYONE Should Have Them! @DIY Just Cuz PIN IT
Host Feature Pick(s)
*Visit the other hosts to see if you were featured!* We have some painting projects on our summer to-do list at my house so I’ve selected a couple of paint makeover projects as my DIY features this week. I’m inspired by the before/after’s and you will be too!
Lindsay at My Creative Days is making over her daughter’s bedroom. You’ll love the before and after of the painted bed. PIN IT This Easy Wicker Furniture Makeover from Paris at My Big Fat Happy Life inspired me because I have some wicker furniture I intend to paint! PIN IT When you get done with all that painting, you’ll be hungry. This Layered Greek Ranch Dip from Swanky Recipes is the perfect treat for all your hard work. PIN IT
Help grow this party by displaying this button on your sidebar or party page!
If you were featured, grab a STAR button and place it on your blog!
Let’s get the party started!
Subscribe to our weekly mailing list to receive our free weekly newsletter delivered on Sunday nights.
Latest posts by Shirley Wood (see all)
- DIY Outdoor Living Projects People Will Talk About (Merry Monday 205) - May 20, 2018
- Crockpot Lemon Pepper Wings - May 17, 2018
- Slow Cooker Bacon Wrapped Pork Tenderloin - May 15, 2018