Welcome to the Merry Monday Linky Party #50
What happens to the blog when a blogger get’s sick? Nothing, it just sits there waiting on it’s Momma to return. Sorry to be missing in action but it seems to be my turn to be sick. I thought it was just allergies from working in the yard until that (queue dramatic music) dreaded cough set in! Ugh! I’m a stubborn girl who refuses to go to the doctor because these things just have to run their course, right! I have to be back in action soon, this is a busy time!
- We’re looking for a few more hosts for the Merry Monday Link Party! If you’re interested in being a permanent host, please sign-up HERE.
- We love all the helpful blogging tips shared on each Merry Monday Link Party. To help our fellow bloggers, we’ll be sharing the blogging tips and tricks linked to the party in party email reminders!
- Our third Spring Craft Blog Hop is now open. This hop is focusing on Easter, Mother’s Day, Recycle crafts, Earth Day, Teacher’s Day, May Day, Cinco De Mayo, and general spring crafts. If your craft fits these themes, come link-up and be seen on 19 blogs! Link-up HERE.
- May 26th – June 20th – Father’s Day crafts, general Summer, July 4th. Want to help host the last Spring Craft Blog Hop? Sign-up HERE.
Meet the hosts of Merry Monday
- My Pinterventures l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+ l Bloglovin l SU
- The Lady Prefers 2 Save l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+ l Bloglovin
- Happy House and Home l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l G+ l Bloglovin
- Intelligent Domestications l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+ l SU
- The Kolb Corner l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+ l Bloglovin
- Craving Some Creativity l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l G+ l Bloglovin
See what the hosts have been up to…
My Feature Pick(s)
Visit the other hosts to see their features too! It could be you! Does your washing machine need cleaning? It is a necessary evil isn’t it. Julie at Frugally Blonde has provided us with a great tutorial to make the task easier. I’ll be doing this one day soon. PIN IT Blueberry bread of any kind is always a favorite! Blair from The Seasoned Mom shared her friends Lightened-Up Blueberry Coffee Cake with us! Go ahead and put the coffee on, you’re going to want some of this! PIN IT
Help grow this party by displaying this button on your sidebar or party page!
If you were featured, grab a button!
Sharing is caring! Tweet the Merry Monday party
Time to Party!!!
Subscribe to our mailing list
Latest posts by Shirley Wood (see all)
- Welcome Spring Blog Hop - March 19, 2018
- 7 Ways To Repurpose Jars Into Home Decor (Merry Monday 196) - March 18, 2018
- Whimsical Easter Bunny Flower Pail Decor - March 15, 2018