Welcome to the Merry Monday Linky Party #49
Can you believe Easter has come and gone for this year already? Time is flying by far too quickly for me! I don’t know about you but for me, my spring fever consist of thinking about vacation as a reward for all the hard work that goes into the spring gardening and yard work! I’m dreaming of vacation, are you? We like to take weekend or day trips around Georgia. I share many of these in my series Happening’s in Middle Georgia and Beyond. Stop by and check it out and find some fun to do if you’re in the area.
- Our third Spring Craft Blog Hop is now open. This hop is focusing on Easter, Mother’s Day, Recycle crafts, Earth Day, Teacher’s Day, May Day, Cinco De Mayo, and general spring crafts. If your craft fits these themes, come link-up and be seen on 19 blogs! Link-up HERE.
- May 26th – June 20th – Father’s Day crafts, general Summer, July 4th. Want to help host the last Spring Craft Blog Hop? Sign-up HERE.
Meet the hosts of Merry Monday
- My Pinterventures l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+ l Bloglovin l SU
- The Lady Prefers 2 Save l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+ l Bloglovin
- Happy House and Home l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l G+ l Bloglovin
- Intelligent Domestications l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+ l SU
- The Kolb Corner l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+ l Bloglovin
- Craving Some Creativity l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l G+ l Bloglovin
See what the hosts have been up to…
5 Reasons I Keep Reading Your Blog @An Alli Event (PIN IT!!!)
My Feature Pick(s)
Visit the other hosts to see their features too! It could be you! Because budgeting is always important for families, it’s good to learn from each other any ideas which we might be able to implement as well. Take an inside look into how this family lives on a $30 weekly grocery budget from Seasons of a Homemaker. PIN IT Who doesn’t love pizza? I like the fact that this pizza is made in a casserole dish and one of the toppings is apples! It is so pretty too, from Piece of Home. PIN IT
Help grow this party by displaying this button on your sidebar or party page!
If you were featured, grab a button!
Sharing is caring! Thanks for the Tweet!
Time to Party!!!
Latest posts by Shirley Wood (see all)
- Scarecrow Candy Corn Centerpiece - August 17, 2018
- Crescent Roll & Sausage Breakfast Casserole - August 14, 2018
- Hand Held Food Made From Scratch (Merry Monday 217) - August 12, 2018