Welcome to the Merry Monday Link Party #43
- The second in the series of four Spring Craft Blog Hops has started! This hop is focusing on St. Patrick’s Day, April Fool’s Day, Upcycled crafts, and general spring crafts. If you have a craft to share, please link-up and be seen on 20 blogs! If you would like to help host the next Spring Craft Blog Hop (March 18th- May 25th, sign up HERE)
- Feb 18th – March 17th St. Patrick’s Day, Palm Sunday, Recycle crafts, and general spring (first day of spring is March 20th). Link-up HERE.
- March 18th – May 25th general spring, Recycle crafts, Earth Day, Easter, Mother’s Day, Teacher’s Day, May Day, Earth Day, Cinco De Mayo. Sign-ups for hosting now open!
- May 26th – June 20th – Father’s Day crafts, general Summer, July 4th
Meet the hosts of Merry Monday
- My Pinterventures l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+ l Bloglovin l SU
- The Lady Prefers 2 Save l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+ l Bloglovin
- Happy House and Home l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l G+ l Bloglovin
- Intelligent Domestications l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+ l SU
- The Kolb Corner l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+ l Bloglovin
- Craving Some Creativity l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l G+ l Bloglovin
See what the hosts have been up to…
Crochet Dish Towel Pattern by Midwestern Moms. Because I have several crochet dish cloths I received as gifts, I know how wonderful they are and can only imagine how great a matching crochet dish towel would be! Enjoy the free pattern! PIN IT
*Visit the other hosts to see their party feature picks*
Help Grow this Party! Display this button in your sidebar, linked post, or party page.
If you were featured, grab a feature button!
Latest posts by Shirley Wood (see all)
- Gold and Green Glass & Natural Thanksgiving Tablescape - November 21, 2017
- Ideas To Make Thanksgiving Fun For Kids & Merry Monday Link Up #181 - November 19, 2017
- Thanksgiving Pilgrim Creamer Bottle Kids Craft - November 19, 2017