Welcome to the Merry Monday Link Party #47
Can you believe it is Easter week already? Time flies too fast for me! Are you ready? I am not! I’ll start concentrating on Easter on Monday because Sunday is WrestleMania 31! My favorite post this week has been the WWE Party Food with Pun Names. I got an untold number of texts from my brother-in-law with suggestions and enjoyed one of my grandson’s was submitting pun names as well. We will have a house full for the party. By the time you read this, our party will be either over or in full swing. I look forward to writing a post about it soon and sharing the’pun food’ we created with you.
- Our third Spring Craft Blog Hop is now open. This hop is focusing on Easter, Mother’s Day, Recycle crafts, Earth Day, Teacher’s Day, May Day, Cinco De Mayo, and general spring crafts. If your craft fits these themes, come link-up and be seen on 19 blogs! Link-up HERE.
- May 26th – June 20th – Father’s Day crafts, general Summer, July 4th. Want to help host the last Spring Craft Blog Hop? Sign-up HERE.
Meet the hosts of Merry Monday
- My Pinterventures l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+ l Bloglovin l SU
- The Lady Prefers 2 Save l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+ l Bloglovin
- Happy House and Home l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l G+ l Bloglovin
- Intelligent Domestications l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+ l SU
- The Kolb Corner l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+ l Bloglovin
- Craving Some Creativity l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l G+ l Bloglovin
See what the hosts have been up to…
Easter Scavenger Hunt Printable by the Organized Dream PIN IT
My Feature Pick(s)
Visit the other hosts to see their features too! It could be you!
My Favorites are all about Easter this week! It was almost impossible to pick with so many great ideas shared at the party last week!
Easter Minute to Win It Games by Musings of an Average Mom
Lamb Place Setting for Kids by Grandparents Plus
Gemhead Egg Girls by Little Miss Celebration
Help grow this party by displaying this button on your sidebar or party page!
If you were featured, grab a button!
Sharing is caring! Thanks for the Tweet!
Latest posts by Shirley Wood (see all)
- How To Make A Felt Poinsettia Christmas Ornament - November 15, 2018
- Free Printable Thanksgiving Planner Set - November 13, 2018
- Thanksgiving Menu Including Grocery List & Recipes - November 12, 2018