Welcome to the Merry Monday Link Party #41
We are so glad you are partying with us today! What a great way to start the week at the Merry Monday Linky Party!
- Still time to share your crafts on 18 blogs! Link-up to The Spring Craft Blog Hop is running on 18 blogs and we would love for you to share your Valentine’s Day, President’s Day, and Mardi Gras crafts. This will be the first of four Spring Craft Hops and we would love to see what you create! If you would like to help host the next Spring Craft Blog Hop (March 18th- May 25th, sign up HERE)
- January 20th -Feb 17th Valentine’s Day & Mardi Gras Crafts LINK-UP HERE!
- Feb 18th – March 17th St. Patrick’s Day, Palm Sunday, Recycle crafts, and general spring (first day of spring is March 20th)
- March 18th – May 25th general spring, Recycle crafts, Earth Day, Easter, Mother’s Day, Teacher’s Day, May Day, Earth Day, Cinco De Mayo. Sign-ups for hosting now open!
- May 26th – June 20th – Father’s Day crafts, general Summer, July 4th
Meet the hosts of Merry Monday
- My Pinterventures l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+ l Bloglovin l SU
- The Lady Prefers 2 Save l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+ l Bloglovin
- Happy House and Home l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l G+ l Bloglovin
- Intelligent Domestications l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+ l SU
- The Kolb Corner l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+ l Bloglovin
- Craving Some Creativity l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l G+ l Bloglovin
See what the hosts have been up to…
Most Popular One Pot Cheesy Taco Pasta @Christy’s Cooking Creations
My Feature Picks
*Visit the other hosts to see their feature picks. It might just be you!*
Plank Wall by The Hatched Home is an easy and amazingly inexpensive project which created a rustic ambience on the stairway. PIN IT
DIY Vintage Mantle by Seeking Lavender Lane is another budget friendly DIY project which created a romantic and beautiful look in the master bedroom. PIN IT
Help Grow this Party!
Display this button in your sidebar, linked post, or party page.
If you were featured, grab a feature button!
Would love for you to Tweet out the party!