Welcome to the Merry Monday Link Party #40
Welcome to a new week of the Merry Monday party! We are so glad you stopped by! Please be sure to check out my features this week to plan a complete Valentine dinner for 2 at home including an easy and fun game!
- Still time to share your crafts on 18 blogs! Link-up to The Spring Craft Blog Hop is running on 18 blogs and we would love for you to share your Valentine’s Day, President’s Day, and Mardi Gras crafts. This will be the first of four Spring Craft Hops and we would love to see what you create! If you would like to help host the next Spring Craft Blog Hop (Feb 18th- March 17th, sign up HERE)
- January 20th -Feb 17th Valentine’s Day & Mardi Gras Crafts
- Feb 18th – March 17th St. Patrick’s Day, Palm Sunday, and general spring (first day of spring is March 20th) Sign ups are now open!
- March 18th – May 25th general spring, Earth Day, Easter, Mother’s Day, Teacher’s Day, May Day, Earth Day, Cinco De Mayo
- May 26th – June 20th – Father’s Day crafts
Meet the hosts of Merry Monday
- My Pinterventures l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+ l Bloglovin l SU
- The Lady Prefers 2 Save l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+ l Bloglovin
- Happy House and Home l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l G+ l Bloglovin
- Intelligent Domestications l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+ l SU
- The Kolb Corner l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+ l Bloglovin
- Craving Some Creativity l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l G+ l Bloglovin
See what the hosts have been up to…
Most PopularValentine’s Day Love Mug made with Sharpie @A Life In Balance Lemon Blueberry Mini Loaves @Joy Love Food Cheesy Broccoli Bacon Mac Bites @Upstate Ramblings The Cost of the Vegetable Garden @A Life In Balance
MY FEATURE PICKS
*Visit the other hosts to see their feature picks. It might just be you!* My Feature picks for this week all combine to make a nice Valentine dinner for two at home! 1. Start by setting a romantic Table for Two~At Home for Valentine’s Day from Across the Blvd. 2.Serve this Basil Infused & Balsamic Caprese Salad from Soulful Necessities 3. Follow the Caprese Salad with this scrumptious Chicken Marsala by O Taste and See 4. Dessert doesn’t have to be cake or pie on Valentine’s Day, enjoy these beautiful Cent Savvy Strawberry Chocolate Kabobs by Pennies Into Pearls (These will go great with the next feature!) 5. Because white chocolate is so darn good, include a bowl of this on the table. White Chocolate Dip from With A Blast 6. Now have some fun now with this easy to make Felt Valentine Tic Tac Toe by Gingerly Made [Tweet “I was Featured at Merry Monday Linky Party! Come on over and Link up #linky”]
Help Grow this Party!
Display this button in your sidebar, linked post, or party page.
If you were featured, grab a feature button!
[Tweet “Merry Monday Linky Party is Live! Come over and party with us. #linky #linkyparty”]