Welcome to the Souper Bowl 2015 Soup & Chili Cook Off Linky Party
Please use #SouperBowl2015 to share!
Did you know that January is National Soup Month? Well yes, it is, so we decided to celebrate with a party and what better food than Soup, Chili and Stew!
We know you have some family favorite recipes and we want you to share those with us so they may become favorites of our family too!
This party is all about sharing and what better place than Pinterest to be able to keep your recipes where you can easily find them? We have a group board for the party! Scroll down for the link.
Join the Souper Bowl 2015 Group Pinterest Board by following the board, then send your Pinterest email to me so I can add you to the board. Contact me: (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Link up to 7 post
- You may link to your post or to your Pin.
- Link Soup, Chili or Stew Recipes Only, anything else will be removed.
- Please Don’t link and run, Pin and Re-Pin, or comment if you have time.
- Please be sure you are following your Host on Pinterest.
- By linking to this party you are allowing permission for your hosts to feature your post on their blogs or social media including the use of your photos for those purposes only.
Share please with #SouperBowl2015
Latest posts by Shirley Wood (see all)
- Scarecrow Candy Corn Centerpiece - August 17, 2018
- Crescent Roll & Sausage Breakfast Casserole - August 14, 2018
- Hand Held Food Made From Scratch (Merry Monday 217) - August 12, 2018