If you like pimento cheese and you also like burgers, then you should really like these Pimento Cheese burgers!
Not only are they yummy but they are also great for a low carb diet if you skip the buns.
This post contains affiliate links. Please see our Disclosure policy.
While burgers are always better when grilled you can also cook them in a skillet on a rainy day.
When your burgers are about a minute away from being done, place a nice dollop of pimento cheese on top and allow it to just begin to melt. Be careful when taking your pimento cheese burgers up so you don’t loose any of that yummy stuff!
Enjoy your Pimento Cheese Burger without the bun for a delicious and filling low carb meal.
My hubby, Stacy is a good cook with some special recipes our family enjoys and the homemade pimento cheese recipe is one of those!
I was not counting carbs when I piled this Pimento Cheese Burger up with sliced Vidalia onions and fresh cut tomato. No need for any fancy sides because chips are fine. And just so you know I scooped up some of that cheese with a chip and it was so good!
- 1½ cups mayonnaise (Duke's)
- 1 (4-oz.) jar diced pimiento, drained
- 1 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- ¼ tsp. onion powder
- ⅛ tsp. ground red pepper
- 1 (8-oz.) block extra-sharp Cheddar cheese,shredded
- 1 (8-oz.) block sharp Cheddar cheese, shredded
- Stir together the first five ingredients.
- Stir the shredded cheese into the mixture.
- Cover and refrigerate at least one hour before serving.
- Can be stored in refrigerator for up to one week.
There are only seven ingredients involved in making good pimento cheese. Be sure to spring for the good cheese! Stacy refuses to buy bagged shredded cheese when making this recipe, he buys the blocks and shreds them himself.
We party with these blogging buddies!
If it’s burgers you love with fun toppings, you may like to check out my Tomato & Red Onion Jelly Burger!
Join Stacy and I on our Hot Dog Tour across the southeast. We love hot dogs even more than hamburgers, so we are sharing our journey of visiting local hot dog joints on our travels.
Latest posts by Shirley Wood (see all)
- Easy To Create Red Wagon Christmas Decor - November 18, 2019
- Cheap And Easy Cardboard Box Snowman Bean Bag Toss Game - November 18, 2019
- Chocolate Caramel Pecan Bar Cookies - November 15, 2019