Who isn’t looking for some good homemaking tips? I know I always am which is why my Merry Monday party features this week are these 10 Simple Homemaking Tips.
How To Build An Emergency Fund Fast @E Savings Blog
The #1 Best Way To Save Money & Get Out of Debt @Serving Joyfully
Get Out of Debt While Living Paycheck to Paycheck @Jessi Fearon
Yard & Garden
Ways To Reuse Coffee Grounds @Little House Living
How To Grow Green Bell Peppers @Premeditated Leftovers
Best Wasp Deterrent Plants @Fivespot Green Living
Free Printables to keep you organized
Free Printable Calendar May 2017 @To Simply Inspire
Free RV Checklist @Must Have Mom
Free Printable May Calendar @Kreativ K
The Seller’s Complete Checklist @Intelligent Domestications
Merry Monday Link Party #153
It’s Pinterest Follow Month! Although it isn’t required, we’d love for you to follow your Hosts on Instagram. Just click on the images to follow.
- My Pinterventures —>Pinterest
- Made In A Day —> Pinterest
- The Kolb Corner —> Pinterest
- Intelligent Domestications —> Pinterest
- Inside the Fox Den —> Pinterest
- C’mon Get Crafty —> Pinterest
- Two Purple Couches —> Pinterest
- DIY Adulation —> Pinterest
- A Wonderful Thought —> Pinterest
- Twelve on Main —> Pinterest
Last week’s most popular post(s)
- Modern Embroidery Hoop Wreath via Designing and Diapers (PIN IT)
- DIY Magnolia Wreath via A Wonderful Thought (PIN IT)
- DIY Butterfly Garden Ornament via Bugaboo City (PIN IT)
- Mother’s Day Garden Gift Basket via My Pinterventures (PIN IT)
To see more features, visit the other party hosts!
All features are pinned to the Merry Monday Link Party Board!
Now, let’s get to the party!
Help support the party & grab a button to display on your blog or party page!
Round-up themes for party #153
Each host will be choosing 8-10 posts from this week’s party for a themed feature round-up on next week’s Merry Monday party. What we’re looking for this week:
- DIY projects – patio/outdoor projects
- Spring Ideas – crafts/recipes/home decor
- Mother’s Day & Graduation ideas/projects
- Recipe focus
Now, show us your latest recipes, crafts, DIY projects, home decor ideas, home tips, and anything you created!
This post contains affiliate links. Please see our Disclosure policy.
We party with these blogs.
More Merry Monday Features
Latest posts by Shirley Wood (see all)
- Our Fireplace Makeover - May 22, 2017
- 7 Ways To Enjoy Your Outdoor Space & Merry Monday Link Party #155 - May 21, 2017
- 10 Decadent Chocolate Dessert Ideas & Merry Monday #154 - May 14, 2017