It’s Day 8 of our 12 Days of Christmas 2015! Today we are sharing 12 of the most Crafty Christmas Ornaments
I’m so excited to be joining Erlene of My Pinterventures as we bring you 12 Days of Christmas Ideas. Every day through December 12th, we will be sharing a different theme with lots of great ideas to make your holiday season great!
Now is a great time to subscribe!
We will be spreading the cheer by sharing so we’d love for you to follow along on our social media!
I was blown away by all the wonderful ornament creations shared on the 2015 Ornament Exchange and 30 Days of Homemade Kid Ornaments blog hop. This round-up highlights some of my favorites from both ornament blog parties with a few other crafty Christmas ornaments from around the web.
- Mini Clothespin Christmas Wreath Ornament for Kids ~ The Resourceful Mama
- DIY Clothespin Snowflake Ornaments ~ The Kusi Life
- Kid Made Christmas Ornaments ~ Fun with a Message
Be sure to stop by all of the 12 Days of Christmas for tons of ideas!
Day 1- 12 Christmas Party Games
Day 2 –12 Unique Christmas Wreaths
Day 3- 12 Best Cookie Recipes
Day 4- 12 Inspirational Christmas Home Tours
Day 6- 12 Festive Party Ideas
Day 7- Free Christmas Printables
Day 8- You are here
Day 9- Festive Party Food
Day 10-FAbulous Gift Wrapping Ideas
Day 11-Gifts in a Jar
Link Up your Ornament Crafts!
By linking up you are giving us permission to share your posts on our social media as well as use one photo with proper link back. We reserve the right to possibly share your post in a round up sometime in the future.
Please only link the current theme stated above. There is a new theme every day through December 12th
Latest posts by Shirley Wood (see all)
- 7 Ways To Enjoy Your Outdoor Space & Merry Monday Link Party #155 - May 21, 2017
- 10 Decadent Chocolate Dessert Ideas & Merry Monday #154 - May 14, 2017
- Simple Chopped Steak with Mushroom Gravy - May 10, 2017