Welcome to the Summer Family Fun Linky Party #10!
Only a few more days left to enter the Back to School Firmoo Eyeglasses Giveaway. Go HERE to enter.
Please join me along with 29 other amazing bloggers at the Summer Family Fun Linky Party!
June 17th through August 26th
Doors open Tuesday’s 8pm
Barb of A Life in Balance Mitzi of Written Reality Jen of Making Our Life Matter Candi of A Day in Candiland Steph of A Grande Life Laina of The Art of Living Fabulously Reesa of Momma Lew Bethany of The Southern Couture Paris of My Big Fat Happy Life Brenda of Schooling a Monkey Stefanie of Making of a Mom Katie of A Mother Thing Heather of Divas Run for Bling Stephanie of Stuck in Your Rut Laci of Sequins in the South Kristia of Family Balance Sheet Wendy of The Art Of “Why Not?” Nichole of Sweet October Angie of Joyful Journey Lux of About Life And Love Nikki of Tikkido Shirley of Intelligent Domestications Rhonda of MultiTaskingMaven Holly of While I’m Waiting… Lisa of Syncopated Mama Tina of Mom Is Forever Vicki of Five Spot Green Living Kim of Life in a House of Testosterone Liz of Motherhood Muse Sofia of FUN WITH A MESSAGE
Positive Pencil Pretzels from Hoopla Palooza are completely edible and you won’t believe how easy to make!
PREVIOUSLY FEATURED POSTS FROM THE PARTY
- You quite likely already have all of the supplies on hand for this fun repurpose water toy! Soda Bottle Boats from The Pinterested Parent PIN IT
- Summer Hockey Game “Slip & Slide” looks like so much fun for children of all ages, doesn’t it! Thanks to Grandparents Plus for this makeover of an old favorite. PIN IT
- Corn Hole games are such fun and a really great way to entertain. Thanks to C’mon, Get Crafty for this easy tutorial to make your own! PIN IT
- This free printable License Plate Bingo Travel Game will help to keep the children occupied and maybe the adults too on our next road trip! Thanks to Making of A Mom for sharing with us! PIN IT
- Beat the heat with this easy DIY indoor game, Egg Carton Bottle Toss. Thanks to Musings of An Average Mom for the quick tutorial using what you have on hand. PIN IT
- Come on along as Robin as Redo It Yourself Inspirations shares a wonderful junkin trip with us. You will be watching for Saturday after you read this!
- What a fun addition to your Fairy Garden! This DIY Fairy Lantern is an easy summer project everyone will enjoy. Thanks to Chemistry Cachet for sharing with us. PIN IT
- 20 Fun & Budget-Friendly Summer Activities include some great ideas including links from Family Balance Sheet. PIN IT
- A Car Load of Fun New Car Games from Jori at Hunt & Host. PIN IT
Our newsletter comes out every Sunday night when the Merry Monday Link party goes live! Be the first to link by subscribing!
Latest posts by Shirley Wood (see all)
- 113 Games & Activities for Kids & Merry Monday Link Party #156 - May 28, 2017
- DIY See Rock City Barn Birdhouse - May 25, 2017
- 15 Plus Best Annual Flowers for Full Sun - May 24, 2017