You can always sign me up for a 3 Ingredient meal. My 3 Ingredient Crockpot BBQ Chicken Wings recipe is our go-to for an easy scrumptious meal when entertaining.
I don’t know about you, but I like just a tiny bit of char on my BBQ Chicken Wings.
We love easy 7 ingredient or less foods in our home. I’ve teamed up with a bunch of other bloggers to share our 7 ingredient or less recipes on Pinterest. You can follow that board here.
- 12-16 chicken wings, do not thaw
- 1 can Coke
- 1 Cup BBQ Sauce (we use Sweet Baby Ray's)
- Turn Crockpot on low.
- Pour the can of coke into the crockpot.
- Place all of the chicken wings into the Coke.
- Cook on low for 3-4 hours.
- Remove wings from Crockpot onto a baking pan covered with foil.
- Brush wings generously with BBQ sauce
- Bake at 350° for 10-15 minutes, just until the BBQ is heated.
- Serve and enjoy!
Isn’t that an easy recipe! The Coke infuses a nice flavor into the wings while they are in the crockpot.
Connect with us on Facebook
The secret to perfectly cooked Crockpot BBQ Chicken Wings is placing them in the oven for a few minutes after removing them from the crockpot. The oven sets the BBQ sauce and keeps the wings from being too wet from cooking in the liquid.
These Crockpot BBQ Chicken Wings are great for parties too. What is your go-to hint for making party preparation easier?
Also try our 3 Ingredient Crockpot Lemon Pepper Wings
More from Our Site