Welcome to the Merry Monday Link Party #58
I don’t mean to sound like a broken record, but where did last week go? I tagged along on my hubby’s business trip to Oklahoma City and the week just vanished. We had the opportunity to visit the OKC National Memorial & Museum which cannot be done with a dry eye. We also made a fun stop on our Hot Dog Tour which I plan to share soon.
- We need more Father’s Day craft tutorials! Link-up to The Spring & Summer Craft Blog Hop 4 and be seen on 12 blogs! This hop will run from May 26th – June 20th. We’re challenging you to create a craft project that reflects a general spring or summer theme, Father’s Day, or Fourth of July.
- Please join us in welcoming Kat of Confessions of the Perfect Mom as our Guest Host for the next two weeks!
- My Pinterventures l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+ l Bloglovin l SU
- Craving Some Creativity l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l G+ l Bloglovin
- The Lady Prefers 2 Save l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+ l Bloglovin
- The Kolb Corner l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+ l Bloglovin
- Intelligent Domestications l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+ l SU
- Where The Smiles Have Been l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+ l Bloglovin
- Ash and Crafts l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+ l Youtube
- Inside the Fox Den l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+ l Youtube
- Made In A Day l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+ l Bloglovin
Welcome our Co-Host
Meet Kat of Confessions of a Perfect Mom, our Co-Host for the next two weeks. Kat is a Stay at Home-Homeschooling Mom who started blogging as a “what is going on behind the behind the perfect mom face” look into our lives. Hence the title of the blog. Confessions of a Perfect Mom is all about ‘mostly makeup and fashion, but there is a mix of other stuff in there as well.’ Please welcome Kat by following her social media and stopping by her blog.
HOST FEATURE PICK(S)
*Visit the other hosts to see if you were featured!*
These taco’s are a nice twist on an old favorite. Nothing like a light meal in the summer heat!
Cranberry Bean & Pepper Tacos from Strength & Sunshine
I’m in a Red, White & Blue frame of mind! This party décor is so fun and different!
Red, White & Blue Cupcake Liner Trees by Little Miss Celebration
Help grow this party by displaying this button on your sidebar or party page!
If you were featured, grab a STAR button and place it on your blog!
Don’t miss this party!
Subscribe to our Free Weekly Newsletter for the party reminder!
Let’s get the Merry Monday party started!
Latest posts by Shirley Wood (see all)
- Made From Scratch Pimento Cheese Spread Recipe - July 17, 2017
- Fruity Dessert Recipes and Merry Monday Link Party #163 - July 16, 2017
- 7 Chicken Dinner Ideas for Summer and Merry Monday Link Party #162 - July 9, 2017