Welcome to the Merry Monday Link Party #57
Is it June already? Where did the first five months of this year go?
The Summer Salads Party is going on right now through June 20th. It see’s a lot of traffic so please be sure to stop by and share your salads, dressings and anything salad related with us. One of my most visited Pinterest boards is my Summer Salads board! I’ll be sharing your posts there.
- The Spring & Summer Craft Blog Hop 4 is live! This is the last installment of the four-part spring craft blog hop challenge for 2015! This hop will run from May 26th – June 20th. We’re challenging you to create a craft project that reflects a general spring or summer theme, Father’s Day, or Fourth of July.
- Please join us in welcoming Kat of Confessions of the Perfect Mom as our Guest Host for the next two weeks!
- My Pinterventures l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+ l Bloglovin l SU
- Craving Some Creativity l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l G+ l Bloglovin
- The Lady Prefers 2 Save l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+ l Bloglovin
- The Kolb Corner l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+ l Bloglovin
- Intelligent Domestications l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+ l SU
- Where The Smiles Have Been l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+ l Bloglovin
- Ash and Crafts l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+ l Youtube
- Inside the Fox Den l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+ l Youtube
- Made In A Day l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+ l Bloglovin
Welcome our Co-Host
Meet Kat of Confessions of a Perfect Mom, our Co-Host for the next two weeks. Kat is a Stay at Home-Homeschooling Mom who started blogging as a “what is going on behind the behind the perfect mom face” look into our lives. Hence the title of the blog. Confessions of a Perfect Mom is all about ‘mostly makeup and fashion, but there is a mix of other stuff in there as well.’ Please welcome Kat by following her social media and stopping by her blog.
Mommy Scientist Series: Why I’m Overhauling My Skincare Products (Part 1) from Easy Peasy Mom
Host Feature Pick(s)
*Visit the other hosts to see if you were featured!*
This Umbrella Stand Side Table from A Houseful of Handmade really caught my attention. It’s a clever DIY project and my favorite part is actually the tabletop surface with very easy instructions. PIN IT
Help grow this party by displaying this button on your sidebar or party page!
If you were featured, grab a STAR button and place it on your blog!
Let’s get the party started!
I'm in love with God, my husband, my two girls and all of my precious grandchildren.
I was 'raised right' in the south and am a firm believer in the Golden Rule. My favorite verse is Romans 8:28.