Welcome to the Merry Monday Linky Party #46
Thanks for stopping in to P-A-R-T-Y at Merry Monday with me! Before we get started partying, I’d like to share my All Things Cherry Celebration with you.
I have included a linky at the end of the post so YOU can share anything Cherry you have on your blog; recipes, crafts, how-to, anything related to the yummy little cherry! I’m Pinning all links to my Cherry Everything Pinterest board. This is all in honor of the International Cherry Blossom Festival going on now in my hometown, Macon, Ga.
- Our third Spring Craft Blog Hop is now open. This hop is focusing on Easter, Mother’s Day, Recycle crafts, Earth Day, Teacher’s Day, May Day, Cinco De Mayo, and general spring crafts. If your craft fits these themes, come link-up and be seen on 19 blogs! Link-up HERE.
- May 26th – June 20th – Father’s Day crafts, general Summer, July 4th
Meet the hosts of Merry Monday
- My Pinterventures l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+ l Bloglovin l SU
- The Lady Prefers 2 Save l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+ l Bloglovin
- Happy House and Home l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l G+ l Bloglovin
- Intelligent Domestications l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+ l SU
- The Kolb Corner l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l Instagram l G+ l Bloglovin
- Craving Some Creativity l Facebook l Twitter l Pinterest l G+ l Bloglovin
See what the hosts have been up to…
Carrot Orange Cookies @Little Miss Celebration
My Feature Pick(s)
Visit the other hosts to see their feature pick(s). It could be you!
Thrift Store Dresser Makeover from The Hatched Home
Don’t you just love the transformation! This dresser doesn’t even look like the same piece of furniture!
Greek Style Chicken with Orzo from Living The Gourmet
It’s a nice yummy change to an old favorite, chicken!
Help grow this party by displaying this button on your sidebar or party page!
If you were featured, grab a button!
Sharing is caring! Thanks for the Tweet!
Don’t miss this party! Subscribe to our email list for weekly reminders about the party.
I'm in love with God, my husband, my two girls and all of my precious grandchildren.
I was 'raised right' in the south and am a firm believer in the Golden Rule. My favorite verse is Romans 8:28.